Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need to Vent

Old 01-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Need to Vent

Folks you have got to be kidding. This last thread "who is welcome here" just sent me over the edge.

Get out in the woods or do something that makes you feel good.Stop the bitching and complaining.

I've been house bound and in pain since before Christmas, with back problems.I can't stand for more then ten minutes and I get stabbing pains that drop me to my knees.

Just got MRI report and it's not good on top of post opertive changes at l5-s1 and a badly degenerated disc that herniated centrally which means it's going into my spine, and I have a form of arthitis that is causing my joints in my spine to fuse.

Can't get a regular appointment with my new neuro surgeon to Feb 15th, should be well along on my way toa Vicodin addiction by then.

Don't know if I'll loose myhouse and every thing think I've worked for or how the hell I'm going to feed my kids.

I have been on here alot lately because sitting around the house is killing me.

and the biggets problem now is if who is welcome here.

Get a life.

Take a walk in the fricken woods, go fishing or something you don't know how lucky you are.

Who sang you don't know what you got till it's gone?
Old 01-16-2008, 03:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Need to Vent

I'm sorry I'm better now.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

I'm really sorry to hear that. I just said a prayer for you bud and i hope you get through this.
Nontypical Buck

Way to put things into perspective. All these pissing matches about camo, whether scent lock works or not, who makes the best bow, etc, etc. Sometimes we don't realize just how lucky we are to have what we have and live in such a great time and country.

Hope you get better. My mother suffered with arthritis and it sucks. Hang in there.
Dominant Buck

My bet is it WASN'T Kurt Cobain.

Hope things start working out better for you Charlie. I really do.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry Charlie, I just took offense to Rob's comments that he considers the deer hunting forum to be a gun forum and his comment that bowhunters are more fit than gun hunters. If that is the case they should rename the forum to a gun hunting forum.

He has flat out accused me of lying before though so he's not my personal favorite person to begin with. I guess I should stick to my gun hunting forum.

Sorry to hear about your health problems. I was just talking with a co-worker with colon cancer and that always helps puts things in perspective.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

That would be the 80's big hair band Cinderella.

BTW hope you get well.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:09 PM

Sorry to hear about your situation Charlie.I have a good friend I used to play ball with and he is almost parralized because of some degenerative disk so I really hate to hear about you.I call him every day to cheer him up but he is pretty depressed.I hope and pray for the best for you and your family.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

I appreciate the good wishes. I really didn't write this to get sympathy, just kinda snapped. Been a long day.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Site Buck Guru

You have to learn to relax like me............. patience is my strong point.

Quick Reply: Need to Vent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.