HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   What did I just do??? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/227268-what-did-i-just-do.html)

GR8atta2d 01-16-2008 06:41 AM

RE: What did I just do???

27.5 I've never retested it. Thats whatit did at the shop the day I bought it. Was the chrono correct? I dunno.

I would hate to see what the numbers areon my target arrows at 503 grains lol..

GMMAT 01-16-2008 06:56 AM

I would hate to see what the numbers areon my target arrows at 503 grains lol..

WOW.

My target arrows are 327gr.:D

GR8atta2d 01-16-2008 07:04 AM

My hunting arrows weigh roughly 326.8

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-16-2008 07:51 AM

ORIGINAL: BobCo19-65

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: BobCo19-65

Rob:

Thanks for the definition.

So your example is a trait shared by all humans. Even non-archers. Learn something new everyday I guess.
Nitpicking aren't we Bob or is there an issue?
I wasn't the one who startedquoting dictionary definitions as if there was some sort of lack of intellegence. Seemed like it needed a reply. I just simply disagree with your interpretation of human nature as it applies to to arrow speed. I'd have to say thatit's more of a personal preference which applies to many compound archers.

Issue? No.Nothing to loose sleep over.:)
Bob, I guess you missed all the clown and smiling faces expressing my laughter and smile when I posted. That's the problem with reading into the threads with no emotions. I know your an intelligent guy Bob.

Human nature, more speed, better, more, newer, etc..etc..speed was only the synonym for more stuff. But that's all good. :D

BobCo19-65 01-16-2008 07:57 AM

I totally agree. Forums are always full of misinterpretations. It's been proven to be one of the lowest forms of communication.

It's always best to give the benefit of the doubt when in doubt. (myself included)

razor1 01-16-2008 08:47 AM

I have a High country Iron Mace at 27.5 draw set at 63lbs and shooting 323 fps but there are alot of great bows out there. I just prefer this one.

[/align]

Matt/TN 01-16-2008 10:45 AM

Jeff, I'm not shooting a GTO. That was my HONEST opinion. I guess it's the wrong forum to go against Bowtech.

m9a9g9i9c 01-16-2008 12:21 PM

ok, now that you guys made me doubt my choice buying a General....
I'm shooting a Tomkat at 60lbs and thought of the General for it's short axle to axle and it's no noise policy....but now having a fast arrowslinging canon suddenly appeals to me....

Should I still keep my eye set on the general or go for the airbornes ???

damned I hate thise, choices choices choices..........

Frank
Belgium

*JB* 01-16-2008 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Human nature, more speed, better, more, newer, etc..etc..speed was only the synonym for more stuff. But that's all good. :D
No Rob, these things are only what guys with small penis' need. :D