Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 HNI Hunting Swap >

HNI Hunting Swap

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HNI Hunting Swap

Old 01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: HNI Hunting Swap

May 5th is the deadline for payingthe $10, and having a shot at thepreference tags!
Old 01-15-2008, 10:31 AM

[8D]What, no one wants to give Jersey a shot ? I'm hurt

Rut in November...We can also trade out duck hunting if your interested.. As a break from the woods if needed.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok Java, offering a choice between duck and deer hunting in NJ. Oh lord there are a lot of jokes running through my mind right now, but since I don't want to reside with J. H., I'll keep them to myself! lol

Anyway, anyone want to deer or duck hunt in NJ?
Old 01-15-2008, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay, so far we have:

AF Hunter offering a deer hunt in Iowa

Angus74 offering either spring turkey or fall bow/rifle deer hunt

Javabird 17 offering deer or duck hunt in NJ

Gr8atta2d is offering a deer hunt in Ohio

I will further state that whoever gets the Iowa deer hunt (including Vikesfan353 from a contest), if you are unable to get a tag for this years' hunt, I will keep the offer open until you do get your tags (unless the kids have me put in an old folks home).

So who wants to take Gr8, Java, and Angus up on their offers?

Old 01-15-2008, 05:51 PM

I can add a deer or maybe a bear hunt in vermont. If anyone is interested
Old 01-15-2008, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Northernedge! Of course a bear hunt has been a dream of mine for about the last 5 years. I've applied every year for a tag in Minnesota but have never been chosen. Since I'll be retired in another 100 days or so, it will always be just a dream. Now if you don't get a hit on that, someone is not paying attention! Do you want to be in the drawing for the deer hunt in Iowa?
Old 01-15-2008, 06:17 PM

Sure toss me in on Iowa. It sounds like fun.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Chances of me ever getting out of Iowa after I retire in May are slim to none due to limited income, but thats ok, using this swap method, I'll still get to meet some good people.

Mark,

Your welcome to come hunt with me anytime. You'd stand a better chance at a good buck at home but I'll try my best. I could offer you up some great turkey action and a great lodge. No swap needed!
Old 01-16-2008, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Mark,

Your welcome to come hunt with me anytime. You'd stand a better chance at a good buck at home but I'll try my best. I could offer you up some great turkey action and a great lodge. No swap needed!
I appreciate that Rob. My family migrated west from PA back in the late 1700's and it would be nice to make it to PA to hunt and follow my family roots. I'll start saving my pennies and see where it gets me. It is very generous for you to offer a hunt and lodging to me. Thank you.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:39 AM

I have to add... During your stay with Mr Java and I; THE FOOD IS INCREDIBLE.. Home cooked meals everynight... "free range" meat and potatoes everynight...

Not only venison but I also shop at my "Joe's", my neighbor's house. Beef cattle raised from a couple months to the butcher; corn-fed, an occassional granola bar or donutand then sent to the butcher.

Quick Reply: HNI Hunting Swap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.