I dont know what the **** you are trying to say, but I pray to..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 No names please..... >

No names please.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No names please.....

Old 01-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: No names please.....

I had one of the mountain lion in NY, Pa loose it on me once, a few times I've been told I should **** off, I'm not too smart can't figure out what **** means.

I like this site alot, but I don't take it that serious.

Even if I think someone is a total idiot on the site, I wouldn't make a final opinion on them unless I talked with them in person, and verified the fact.

Physical violence over what's said on a website? You might want to consider a session with Dr. Phil.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow , keep em comin.

nubo
Old 01-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

Well crap, Ive never gota bad P.M.. I guess I need to start tryinig to piss people off more.
x2 [8D]
Old 01-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Fork Horn

This one is not a PM it was on the gun forum since this I stick with the bowhunting forum and black powder seem a little more civil. Sorry mine does not contain threat of physical violence or uncurable diesease but still pretty funny I thought.

"Name dropper!! Hah! Cant you come up with anything better than that! Please, now you are starting to get boring. I am glad you are done with this thread cause the dribble oozing from your keyboard has not made any sense. This thread was about some young chap who was excited about his gun, and wanted some input. Not from some wanna be who has a friend of a friend who was able to shoot a 370 elk. Let me tell you something, pal, if I was hunting a once-in-a-lifetime, which Utah almost is, I would definitely get a refund if my guide could only get me on a 370+ bull.

Governors tag! Thats rich, did mommy tell you that!"
Old 01-14-2008, 10:29 AM
bigcountry

I can't say I have gotten one piece of hate mail. I figured I would be on top of the list for hatemail. Must be doign something right. I have sent out some unpleasent mail in the past, which I am ashamed of. Everybody needs to realize this is just the internet, and guys like fran, really do not have much better to do in life. I know when I stop and look at the big picture, these people are kinda comical and it really pays to see the humor in it and how much better you got it than the ones who send out this stuff.

I mean every guy likes a real physically confrontation every once in the while whether its on teh road or at a football game. But its sure not profitable your or the other guys mentalhealth or police record..

Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Woo Hoo! I just got some hatemail!

Thanks germ...I mean nameless person that I insulted in a former life
Old 01-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Anybody else need some hate mail?
Old 01-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

No Germ, I've had plenty but with all the classic comical "hate" mail, all the overwhelming "fan" mail makes up for it.

I even think I've given out a couple "pissed off" mailings. I do apologize. You know who you are.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here's one of my favorites...

Your replies in the "made bad shot....video" are unwarranted and ridiculous and bordering on vulgar. I had to go through and delete each one. I don't find it funny refering the way you did to battered women not to mention other replies. First warning!

Old 01-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

I can't say I have gotten one piece of hate mail. I figured I would be on top of the list for hatemail. Must be doign something right. I have sent out some unpleasent mail in the past, which I am ashamed of. Everybody needs to realize this is just the internet, and guys like fran, really do not have much better to do in life. I know when I stop and look at the big picture, these people are kinda comical and it really pays to see the humor in it and how much better you got it than the ones who send out this stuff.

I mean every guy likes a real physically confrontation every once in the while whether its on teh road or at a football game. But its sure not profitable your or the other guys mentalhealth or police record..
I had to laugh about a thread that was started back a few months ago when I joined. Me and Bigcountry went at it for I bet 3 hours on a certain topic! I was pissed, as he was too! I thought to myself this SOB, I'm guessing his thoughts were the same! All I could think of was, me and him sure aren't going to get along at all! Well after a few months passed and after reading a few more of his post's I thought to myself this guy isn't so bad, he's actually pretty damn knowledgeable! Hats off to you Bigcountry, your alright in my book!

Quick Reply: No names please.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.