Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

getting close

Old 01-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: getting close

ORIGINAL: kmunny19

I'm sure that stack of stands paid for itself and thensome in sponsorships. The fact that people are talking about it on a web forum pretty much guarantees that the stack was shown so impressively for just that reason.
I'm sure you are 100% correct that those stands were sponsored and the stack was shown to be impressive..................the only thing is no one ever mentioned what brand they were so it really doesn't make any difference if it's brought up here or not, unless someone starts plugging the brand name
Old 01-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Typical Buck

I'm sure that stack of stands paid for itself and thensome in sponsorships. The fact that people are talking about it on a web forum pretty much guarantees that the stack was shown so impressively for just that reason.
I was thinking the same thing... They purposely showed the huge stack...they could have just had them taking 2 boxes out. Either way, i got to go to cabelas to buy 50 new stands for some odd reason[&:]
Old 01-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

I'm sure you are 100% correct that those stands were sponsored and the stack was shown to be impressive..................the only thing is no one ever mentioned what brand they were so it really doesn't make any difference if it's brought up here or not, unless someone starts plugging the brand name
Ameristep Ameristep Ameristep Ameristep PLUG PLUG PLUG PLUG!!! woops...maybe i might have a stack of new stands at my door step if ameristep sees me plugging away with there product
Old 01-15-2008, 10:49 AM
Typical Buck

one more post i promise...Now that i go back and look at it on the DVR it planely but secretly shows "ameristep non typical outfitter" perfectly for the camera haha oh well they shoot big bucks maybe they are lucky stands
Old 01-15-2008, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

what i like about their show is that they hunt their own land most and not with an outfitter!
Old 01-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

i agree but i do not see anyone saying what stand they were so it helped the maker none

but i think they were ameristep buy the box colors and logo

Old 01-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

i just plugged it
i think it was ameristep all i wont to know know is where is my free stack of stands for plugging it

Old 01-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

thats what i just said kinda odd
buy ameristep they make the best product go ameristep
ORIGINAL: KansasBBD

Ameristep Ameristep Ameristep Ameristep PLUG PLUG PLUG PLUG!!! woops...maybe i might have a stack of new stands at my door step if ameristep sees me plugging away with there product
Old 01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

that is one thing i also like about it and the same thing goes for ted
ORIGINAL: 125py

what i like about their show is that they hunt their own land most and not with an outfitter!
Old 01-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

that is one thing i also like about it and the same thing goes for ted
ORIGINAL: 125py

same goes for me..i really like ted though, little over half way done with blood trails 2 and hes a very interesting and lively guy..some one wholesome to look up to

Quick Reply: getting close

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.