Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Field Views of different Camo >

Field Views of different Camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Field Views of different Camo

Old 01-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Field Views of different Camo

Good pics guys! I have Predator and ASAT. I am debating on ordering either Enigma or Jeff's Intrusion pattern before next season. Here is HNIJustin's thread (with pictures) about the Intrusion camo. Yet another open pattern that I think is worth looking into.

http://www.hunting.net/forum/tm.aspx?m=2455061&mpage=1&key=intrusion&am p;#2455061
Old 01-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I sure do like that predator camo. I always have liked it on double bull blinds but it looks really good in a tree too.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome pics guys, I would hate to be walking around under your standsif I was a deer in any of those camo patterns. I have thousands of UltimateCamo pics, enough to make your head spin. Not sure what your looking for but here are some.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not sure what your looking for but here are some.
Andy, I think what Momighty was originally asking for was for there to be hunters in the pictures...
Old 01-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Typical Buck

Man, you're like the invisible man in those pics, that stuff is awesome. How does it stack up against smooth barked trees or brush? Any pics in those situations?
Old 01-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Andy, I think what Momighty was originally asking for was for there to be hunters in the pictures...
Oh, lol my bad Greg, gotcha, here you go.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: loogout1

Man, you're like the invisible man in those pics, that stuff is awesome. How does it stack up against smooth barked trees or brush? Any pics in those situations?
No smooth bark comparison pics but I have some kind of in brush. And this is one where we were painballing. The guys on the other team made us split up our team because they said it was no fair, they couldnt see us, true story. The pics with the paintball are poplars, and its works great against those as well as lots of other trees with bark chips.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

ORIGINAL: loogout1

No smooth bark comparison pics but I have some kind of in brush. And this is one where we were painballing. The guys on the other team made us split up our team because they said it was no fair, they couldnt see us, true story. The pics with the paintball are poplars, and its works great against those as well as lots of other trees with bark chips.

You're supposed to be in the picture! can't just take a pic of a tree and bush!![8D] HEHE Man that camo look great!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Seriously Diesel...lol In that first pic if I was a deer I would have been dead. It took me prolly at least 20 seconds to find you. And that last pic I don't think there is even a person in the pic!Seriosly great camo man!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Fork Horn

I know that I may be partial to the Ultimate camo at this point but for "tree Stand" hunting or turkey hunting I think this is the best thing. It just looks like a tree to me. The colors are good and they blend well in all typs of light.

Quick Reply: Field Views of different Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.