Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 You think Big name pros are ever on here? >

You think Big name pros are ever on here?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You think Big name pros are ever on here?

Old 12-31-2007, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You think Big name pros are ever on here?

I think it's the "generalizations" that irritate me the most. And yeah, every person has the right to say (to a degree) what's on their mind. But, I wish people would learn to better select their choice of words and their method of delivery. We need toconduct ourselves as though the people we are addressing are standing next to us. Would you say "that" ifsomeone wasable to popyou in the nose, whenyou deserve it?

A wise old man once told me to always put myself in the other person's shoes...

I think if I were a celeb, I would definitely develop a "shell" of sorts. It would be my first layer of defense from all those seeking a piece of me.
I would avoid the daily hand to hand shaking(combat) with the masses. I believe it would become necessary just to survive. I would want people to not search for fault in me. I would not search for fault in them. I wouldrequest respect. I would give respect.I am just one guy putting my pants on one leg at a time.

I truly hope more "Pros" visit this site! And like wise, I hope we embrace them with open arms. If you cannot show respect or cannot disagree in a polite way, then take your sorry hinny over to Archerytalk.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:45 PM

pro's,. non-pro's ,.amuetures., what ever you want to call ., i thought we were all for the love of the outdoors., who cares if you are a "pro" or like me a non-pro., i just like to talk to everybody about the outdoors, ie hunting., fishing.,ect... i have learned ALLOT on here since Ive joined ., from pro's to non-pro's ., to me were are all the same ., just loven the outdoors., lets keep it that way ., PLEASE., HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY
Old 12-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

whos tiffany
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

ORIGINAL: Arrowmaster

It would be nice to share anything with Tiffany...
No kidding!
Old 12-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

i just like to see woman hunt weather there good looking or not but i doubt there be a ugle girl out there hunting on tv shows much
when it comes to hunting to me if your a hunter i could care less what you look like or how old hunting is hunting
but she is easy on the eyes
i just hope one day i cna find a girl that loves hutning as much as she does and will the looks never hurt
ORIGINAL: trailinone

Funny how this topic turned into a Tiffany session. I do like watching her hunt though, among other things.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya i doubt there come on say hey it is me ted nugent
but i bet there are a few that are on her
coming out would be like gw bush going to the mall and telling everyonehe was there
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

And this thread is exactly why if they did come on, they would stay anonymous. We've had them here, and look at the criticisms.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

whos tiffany

No kidding!
I guarantee if Tiffany wasn't on the show, chances are it wouldn't be as popular of a show! She's a beautiful lady but she's also got allot of class! There's allot of guys who dream (At least I do) to have a wife along side himself bow hunting.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

i agree i wold love to find a girl to hunt i have notcied since i moved to sullivan there are alot of girls here who hunt
as for tiffany i am more impressed by her love of the game of hunting and he ethics for hunting then her looks

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

whos tiffany

No kidding!
I guarantee if Tiffany wasn't on the show, chances are it wouldn't be as popular of a show! She's a beautiful lady but she's also got allot of class! There's allot of guys who dream (At least I do) to have a wife along side himself bow hunting.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Completely agree! Very well said iamyourhucklebery! Civility and common courtesy is what it is all about.
I don't expect everyone to be in agreement with one another all the time but you can express your differences in opinion respectfully.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

bigtime..........Sullivan where? What state? It isn't Indiana by chance?
Old 12-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

sure is south of terre haute by 25 miles 47882
Small world. Grew up on a farm and went to school in Sullivan. We still own the family farm about 5 miles NE of Sullivan.