HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   What's your favorite way to hunt? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/224629-whats-your-favorite-way-hunt.html)

sunset 12-28-2007 02:54 PM

What's your favorite way to hunt?

What's your favorite way to hunt? Which have you had the most success at?

Cougar Mag 12-28-2007 03:08 PM

RE: What's your favorite way to hunt?

Patti, I applaud you for giving us a poll where we could give multiple answers, and thats just what I did.

I voted tree stands and hunting in camo from the ground, hunting solo although I love taking my son with me since he is finally into hunting more, and I voted early morning.

1.Tree stands because I've more success with it.
2. Hunting from ground because its a blast and a great feeling taking a deer from the ground.
3. Solo hunt, because less human scent is distributed and on the way to my hunting area I can change my mind on how and where I want to hunt at the spur of the moment. I'll add that whenever my son is down, I am very excited to take him along anytime he wants to go.;)
4. Early morning, because I hate trailing deer in the dark and greater success in the morning. I will add though that in late season I see more deer in the afternoons/evenings.

brucelanthier 12-28-2007 03:16 PM

Treestand, solo, afternoon and close to dusk.

Rhody Hunter 12-28-2007 03:23 PM

tree stand but i have taken a couple on the ground stalking with no camo and that was very exciting . I was going to try a on the ground in a ghillie outfit but didn't end up doing that. I might try it next year because the spot i was going to try is all scrub bushes and trees . nothing you could climb

JNTURK 12-28-2007 03:56 PM

u missed an option>>>>>>>>

"Road Hunting" :D

davidmil 12-28-2007 05:27 PM

With a big light at night.[8D]

big rockpile 12-28-2007 05:43 PM

Love hunting with Dogs!

big rockpile

big rockpile 12-28-2007 05:45 PM

:eek: wait what are we Hunting? you didn't say.

big rockpile

sunset 12-28-2007 05:54 PM

your choice on the hunt...
if you can get it with a bow...list your favorite way to hunt your favorite animal...

road hunts (I know you're just kidding)but,...I had a truck load of idjits shoot across my property a few years back. My daughters were little. The idjitssped off too fast or I would've called the sheriff on them. Scary!

sunset 12-28-2007 05:57 PM

oops, put the wrong pic in