Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Snort wheeze

Old 12-28-2007, 12:58 PM

Default RE: Snort wheeze

I could give two big ole poops how long you been on here "legend" It's the internet for god sakes!! I never said I was an expert. I said there are more pretenders on here than hunters. Prove me wrong on that. Like I said I'm not a numbers guy so I couldn't tell you how many deer I have killed in the 20 yrs I have been hunting. WOW there's a number for you guys. Deer hunting has been like a religion in my family ever since I can remember. Am I qualified yet "legend" or do I need more pictures?
Old 12-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Dude...USAF.....

Heck...I don't have a dog in the fight....but I'd love to see your deer pictures!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Am I qualified yet "legend" or do I need more pictures?
More pictures I love pictures.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I could give two big ole poops how long you been on here "legend" It's the internet for god sakes!! I never said I was an expert. I said there are more pretenders on here than hunters. Prove me wrong on that. Like I said I'm not a numbers guy so I couldn't tell you how many deer I have killed in the 20 yrs I have been hunting. WOW there's a number for you guys. Deer hunting has been like a religion in my family ever since I can remember. Am I qualified yet "legend" or do I need more pictures?
Oooohhhh, I know he didn't just call GregH a legend.[:-]

Dude Greg ain't dead and he ain't That old either. He's just that good![:-]

[align=right][/align][align=right][/align][align=right][/align]
Old 12-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

Oooohhhh, I know he didn't just call GregH a legend.[:-]

Dude Greg ain't dead and he ain't That old either. He's just that good![:-]
LT ... it's his CAMO that's good .... not him ....
Old 12-28-2007, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: cwnut

I believe the question was if anyone has used a snort wheeze and if they have had any luck using it. Everyone hunts different than everyone else. We all use different tricks to get the deer. We need to quit bickering amongst ourselves and worry about other things that are more important like protecting our right to hunt.
Best post of the thread right there! And from a member with only 11 posts no less.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: USAF_hunter

You haven't been around here long enough to identify the pretenders from the hunters yet, poser. I don't have to prove you wrong, once you're here for a while you get to know who does what. The hunters share their stories and pictures, the pretenders don't.

Poser, one or two pics does not qualify you, maybe six or seven will give you a good start. Kind of hard to believe that you can't estimate how many big bucks you've killed, especially for ONLY hunting for twenty years. Keep trying though, you're skills are bound to improve. Once you've been here for a couple of seasons you'll be able to make qualified statements about seasoned hunters instead of calling their experiences ...horse crap.

Pretty insulting for a newbie to come on here and make such strong comments about people he doesn't even know, poser.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:54 PM

Who would of thought that a snort wheeze thread would of brought up such an argument. I gotta say USAF that you've got a pair calling out the Site Buck Guru. He has forgotten more about deer hunting than most of us know.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a pretender...

In my mere 12 years of bowhunting whitetails I have heard the snort-wheeze on several occasions (3 that I can think of now). And not all by dominant bucks. Most by 2 yr. olds in fact. And I've called in twice as many with the snort wheeze.

WKP Todd is correct.. they are not all that loud. Sometimes you really have to strain yourself to hear it. Even at 50 yards.. it can be tough.

I believe Justin and I even caught it on video this year. And Justin was in the tree with me when I snortwheezed at a solid 3.5 yr. old who came in from more than 150 yards out.

I've never heard a lion roar.. but I assume it does..[8D]
Old 12-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: USAF_hunter

I think you need a better attitude, then maybe pictures.....

Quick Reply: Snort wheeze

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.