Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Would you turn him in? >

Would you turn him in?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
41.71%
No
58.29%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Would you turn him in?

Old 12-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would you turn him in?

ORIGINAL: tsoc

The poachers that Jeff described do not seem to be the low life unsavory ones that I am more familiar with.
Thinking things like this is what gets people killed. The wealthy commit just as much crime as the poor. The theshold is just higher since they are starting at a particular wealth. However people snap.

I don't know the statistics but I would bet most murders and extreme violence interactions are accomplished by friends/family.

The scenario about the dogs is exactly my point. What a pointless thing to have happend.

GMMAT,

I think you've chosen wisely.

Tom
Old 12-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeah. I prolly would let it go once or twice, but i would tell someone who i know would turn him in or drop an Annonymous letter off at the Game Comission Building.

Ryan.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Dominant Buck

I must say, though....(and remember...I've only been deer hunting for a little less than 3 seasons).....I'm VERY surprised at the numbers in the poll.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:46 AM

Dang GMMAT, ya keep addin stuff to the equation. What are you going to tell us next, he beats his grandmother?

Each person has a line as to when turning a guy in(friend , or aquaintance) becomes WORTH IT.

Y'all be safe, I'm going goose hunting.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Fork Horn

It's funny but I bet that the majority of the 56% of us that voted no to the hypothetical would vote yes to the specific.

GMMAT should post names and addresses here and make the poll question even less hypothetical.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Statjunk,
I did not mean to imply in any way that someone's economic standing had any thing to do with this conversation.You chose to interpret it in a way that it was not intended.
There are as many lowlifes with money as there are without.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Dominant Buck

bep.....

The numbers got WORSE (more "no" answers)as the entire scenario unfolded. THAT was interesting, too
Old 12-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

bep.....

The numbers got WORSE (more "no" answers)as the entire scenario unfolded. THAT was interesting, too
I found that funny as well, Jeff. I thought when you specified the situatuion, the yes numbers would have stayed on top .......
Old 12-26-2007, 12:11 PM

The numbers on the poll probably have more to do with most don't read 10 pages of posts before they vote. They probably read the original and a few posts after it then voted what they thought. I know I didn't read every post in this thread and didn't know there was an updated version either.

Say what you want to say right from the get go and this type of stuff doesn't happen

Paul
Old 12-26-2007, 12:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

The numbers on the poll probably have more to do with most don't read 10 pages of posts before they vote. They probably read the original and a few posts after it then voted what they thought. I know I didn't read every post in this thread and didn't know there was an updated version either.

Say what you want to say right from the get go and this type of stuff doesn't happen

Paul
100% True!!

Dan

Quick Reply: Would you turn him in?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.