HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Christmas came early this year! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/224060-christmas-came-early-year.html)

MOmightymite 12-24-2007 11:39 AM

Christmas came early this year!

Since all of my family is grown up now we have trouble all getting together at the same time so last night we had our christmas. I just wanted to let you guys know what i got. I got a 28" Cartel carbon stabilizer from my bro and his girlfriend. I shot it in my basement(10 yards) last night and wow am I more stabil when i shoot. I also got a propane peet boot dryer syaytem so i can dry my boots at hunting camp. By the way they are $55 and my dad got them at $icks sporting goods for $4.95. I got some midland radios(22 mile range). My dad waiting in line at Bass pro for 45 min just to get them for me and my bro. I got some Rage 2-blade broadheads. I got all kinds of scent away products. I gota camo hooded sweatshirt, some x-scent socks, and other little stuff. I also got a new 6-arrow kwikee quiver cuz my 3-arrow wasnt cutting it. Finally i got an iPod.

I am really thankful for everything I got this year, and I hope all of you have a good Christmas this year!

bloodcrick 12-24-2007 11:47 AM

RE: Christmas came early this year!

Matt, will you adopt me into your family :eek:I promise i wont call you convict anymore :Dsounds like your a very happy man ;)

MOmightymite 12-24-2007 11:51 AM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Matt, will you adopt me into your family :eek:I promise i wont call you convict anymore :Dsounds like your a very happy man ;)
LOL. Sure, as long as we can hunt in Indiana some.:D

Bols 12-24-2007 12:05 PM

Sounds like you got a bunch of great stuff man.....you can show it all off at the GTG next year!

bloodcrick 12-24-2007 12:07 PM

bring it on :D

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

LOL. Sure, as long as we can hunt in Indiana some.:D

jmbuckhunter 12-24-2007 12:08 PM

Dang Matt you made out like a BANDIT.

How did Santa know to drop your presents off early? Did you put that in the letter you wrote him this year?:D:D:D

Gundeck 12-24-2007 12:21 PM

Congrats. Sounds like a great Christmas.

Gundeck 12-24-2007 12:23 PM

JM, Santa is smarter than you might know. With step-kids, multiplefamiliesand all, he always knows when to come to each house. We, of course, send him letters so he has a heads-up on the schedule.

Greg / MO 12-24-2007 12:50 PM

Congratulations, MO!!

Did you really mean to write $4.95?? If so, I know where I'm heading the day after Christmas... :)

Bols 12-24-2007 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Dang Matt you made out like a BANDIT.

How did Santa know to drop your presents off early? Did you put that in the letter you wrote him this year?:D:D:D
He told Santa he could come huntin' with him if he showed up early....this was all in the letter!