Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS! >

***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!

Old 12-18-2007, 01:46 AM
Bartender

Default RE: ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!

Light on the butter please and a diet coke with a splash of uncle jack. Thanks
Old 12-18-2007, 04:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 12-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Spike

Folks, NYbigbucks is one of my best friends. He has always been very loyal to the sport of Deer Hunting. he has been very fornuate to have worked hard saved his money and chose to spend his money to go out and about to states where Big Bucks are produced and has put in his time to be able to kill big bucks. He has a knack for studying them and for this he is rewarded. I do agree that the folks that are so called Pro hunters should be thanking us for coming to meet them and taking out our time to meet with them and listen to the bs , because with out the folks watching and listening they wouldnt be crap. As some of you have said this has become more of any industry than a sport. The fun is gone for me. I use to travel with NYBigBuck on deer hunts, he and I both went to Alberta and yes both of us killed huge bucks. but the fun in it has gone for me because of the cost. I have two small kids an just cant do it anymore. Good luck to those of you that can and cant no matter where your hunting.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well enough wining from me,
After re reading, I made a few changes to my post. Not sure what Pro Staffers have to do with the hunting industry in general, they are the TOs or Micheal Jordans of the indusrtry. You either love em or hate em. Doesnt mean you have to hate hunting becasue some Pro Staffer rubbed you the wrong way.

Im not sure being a Pro Staffer is all your thinking its cracked up to be in most cases.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:06 AM
Dominant Buck

I read about 2/3 of it......but enough to hear you're mad at how your fellow hunters are falling at the feet of the pros. Don't sound like the pros are to blame.

I've met my fair share of celebrities.....and I'm star-struck...RARELY.

The last person that star-struck me.....was a 22 yr old vet I shoot 3D withwho's done 3 tours in iraq.

Old 12-18-2007, 05:11 AM
Bartender

AMEN to that jeff

I would have to say I got star struck with Brett favre and also the members of Cheap Trick.
Gosh they rock live!
Old 12-18-2007, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Hunting will become a rich man's sport, there's no dought about it!
it already is
Old 12-18-2007, 05:28 AM
Typical Buck

Hunting has become like any other business its all about supply and demand. If we pay, they will always raise the price.

Just like gas prices are now. No one sticks together in this country. we fight agmonst eachother while other counties tear at us little by little.

Want to see the prices fall? STOP BUYING IT!!!! Its not rocket surgery. Its a MARKET!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 06:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Whoa, I don't get what you're so mad at? Someone found a way to live thier dream and you haven't. I mean that isn't just the hunting industry, it's life in general.
Tiger Woods just had "his" tournament The Target World Challenge. The last place invitee made $170,000 for playing golf for 3 days(He withdrew from the final round). Is that shame on us "consumers" too? There will always be those that get too big for thier britches, be it in hunting, golf, sports, business..whatever. That shouldn't reflect on the business it should reflect on the individual.

I'm not big on hunting DVD's so I don't buy them. Simple. I'd rather talk to you guys who are out there battling the same things I face. Finding land, scouting, passing immature bucks, balancing life with hunting time..etc. I can benefit from your expiriences.

This is not to say that I denounce, Outfitted Hunts..I would love to go on many and it bothers me that so many are quick to bash those that can, and do, go on them.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

So tell us how you really feel

Quick Reply: ***ATTENTION All Hunters NEED TO READ THIS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.