Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ATV's during Bow Season >

ATV's during Bow Season

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ATV's during Bow Season

Old 12-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: ATV's during Bow Season

Ha 1 hour no cheese compared to 10 minutes from Canada. Grouse hunting man you should try it. I don't believe there are any laws preventing 4 wheelers duringbear season either... I should look though. Grouse and Bear go on at the same time so ya know you just gotta learn to share the woods. Don't have a heart-a-mattack it's just a pleasant argument[8D]
Old 12-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not yet there isn't any laws during bear season. I've talked with the local CO up there and he's pushing for it though. Neither one of us can figure why there's a law during deer season but not one during bear hunting. This is the bear hunters using the 4 wheelers, not the grouse hunters, grouse season open's 2 weeks after bear hunting opens. This is half the reason why some of the bear up there go nocturnal, to many 4 wheelers running around! This hits a nerve with me, can ya tell?
Old 12-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

Oh I see, I can see your point if its the other bear hunters. I thought you were just mad at 4 wheelers in general. I forgot that it opened a couple weeks earlier...... tie a string across the trail