HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   For the record.....Note from the "dog" forum (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/222658-record-note-dog-forum.html)

GMMAT 12-14-2007 04:34 PM

For the record.....Note from the "dog" forum

It seems I may have alienated a few of my gun hunting brethren. I'm only joking guys. I've never gone into the "deer hunting" forum (which we all know is where the gunners hang out...and have theor contest) and made a single post.

I don't think bowhunters are superior to gun hunters. I just think they chose a different weapon.

I don't have a thing against gun hunting OR gun hunters.....as I'll likely join your ranks in the future for "some type" of hunting. I'm trying to talk Lisa into letting me get a ML, now (OK....man card forfeited).

I poke fun at gun kills.....because they're in the bowhunting forum....and it's easy. No malice. I've said it before....it's like having to be nice to cats in the dog forum.

I saw a gun kill today that impressed the hell out of me. It was a 300yd shot......and he shot the deer propped against a tree with a 300 mag.

RESPECT.

BowHuntingFool 12-14-2007 04:41 PM

RE: For the record.....Note from the "dog" forum

So what's your point:eek:????

Rickmur 12-14-2007 04:49 PM

I think he ran out of things to post about

GMMAT 12-14-2007 04:55 PM

No. I got a post from a dear friend that said I might be alienating myself from a few guys who gun hunt and bowhunt....because I poke fun at gun hunting sometimes.

That is all

GregH 12-14-2007 04:58 PM

Ya think!!??

bawanajim 12-14-2007 05:21 PM

Feelings ...........nothing .....more than feelings......................:D

Tell them to bite off if most of these "EDITED" cant run with puppies not alone big dogs.......................

We are on the web grow up orget akitten but shut the hoyt up.

Jeff your the man keep bait'em on in and then piss'em off

You know I will pay for this .:)

buckhunter14 12-14-2007 05:45 PM

Who Cares?

Vabowman 12-14-2007 06:04 PM

Jeff, don't worry about it, it's over, you need not say anything else, we are all too sensitive sometimes when it comes to our hobbies. I think it's ok to poke fun at anyone as long as it's not done in a malicious way, which I don't see you doing that, hell I poke fun at my own gun hunting trips, so what, it's just a joke..

bawanajim 12-14-2007 06:09 PM

WE Need picSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GMMAT 12-14-2007 09:05 PM

Meow.

Respect!;)