Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How cool is your boss? >

How cool is your boss?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How cool is your boss?

Old 12-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Site Buck Guru

Default RE: How cool is your boss?

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

My boss is the greatest!! The coolest dude you ever want to meet. He gives me all the time off I want, lets me cut out early and doesn't mind if I hang out here all day, as long as I get my work done.

He'll give me a raise any time I ask and lets me have a car, company credit card the works!!!

He's a big hansom dude too kinda gruff at times and he puts way too may hours in (70-80 per week) but he is as cool as a boss can get.

He gets to sleep with his secretary and never has to worry about a sexual harassment suit.

He's a hunter too!! Sigh..........great guy.
I'll bet, like Dan's wife, yours is the actual CEO!

Just ask her!!
Old 12-13-2007, 02:23 PM

My boss lets me work nights during hunting season so i can hunt all day and come in and get my work done when it gets dark.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Most of the bosses I've had are bow hunters. That's great, until you consider that we are battling for the same vacation days (peak rut). And since he's the boss, he usually wins.

Out of 150 salary people at my plant, I can name at least 30 that bowhunt. It makes for great water cooler conversations, but at the same time you've got alot of people who want the same vacation days, and somebody gets screwed every year.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

mine is great I'm self employed
Old 12-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have a great boss. He's an avid hunter, especially when it comes to spring turkey hunting. If I walk in a little late because I was on a bird, he understands. I also can usually just say the word and I can cut out early to hit a stand.

I do my job however, I work hard for him and do my job over what is required otherwise it could go different. I've been there coming up on 18 years. He's the reason I have the job. I'm in debt to him.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:56 PM

mine is great I'm self employed
Me too. I keep telling myself to take off the end of October and all of November but it doesn't work.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

My boss sucks!! He is 78 years old. His memory is really slipping.Too old to be running the company. There are 3 of us that pretty much run it for him. Until he comes in his usual 2 hours a day and decides to screw everything up.[:@]

The thing is he can't trust his 2 sons to take over the place. The oldest is an alcholic. Been in rehab about 10 times in the last 2 years. [:'(]

The youngest, if you look up IDIOT in the dictionary, his picture is right there.

Anybody hiring?
They do pay pretty good and 3 weeks of vacation is hard to give up. Those are the only reasons I am still there.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:07 PM

Tell us how you really feel JM!!
Old 12-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: _Dan

Tell us how you really feel JM!!
Some days I just hate to go to work. It shouldn't be that way.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

See my Avatar. I skipped out on work and killed that buck on my boss's property. So he's the coolest. Oh yeah he's my Dad too.

Quick Reply: How cool is your boss?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.