Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 12-18-2007, 01:18 PM

Default RE: OUTFITTER hunts

ORIGINAL: ShatoDavis

Yeah, Wyoming Antelope hunt.

I took my boy last year, and it was a blast. A heck of a lot cheaper than what these guys are getting for a whitetail too! Seen probably 100 antelope per day. We rifle hunted so I'm certain it would be tougher with a bow!
Reccomendations??? which outfitter did you use??? my oldest is infatuated with da 'lopes... i have no reason why though... probably cuz there aren't any around here...
Old 12-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you're looking for an archery antelope hunt call Scott & Angie Denny with Table Mountain Outfitters. They go close to 100% on archery antelope almost every year, with the majority of them being P&Y caliber. Their website is http://www.huntingwyoming.com

Old 12-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

I've been twice the last two years with Illinois Connection they have land in pike brown and adams county, and have been very happy with the whole hunt. I took a 130" ten point last year and didn't kill this year but had opportunities at 130" deer just waiting for something a little bigger. The guides and owner are great and work hard for you. The logde and food is very nice and the property they have to hunt is covered up with very nice deer. One of the guys in camp with us this year killed a 195" monster and they have killed several 160" 170" deer since I was there this year. His website is Illinois bowhunting.com sorry don't know how to make it a link.