Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Double Bull Blind for 2008! >

New Double Bull Blind for 2008!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Double Bull Blind for 2008!

Old 12-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Double Bull Blind for 2008!

ORIGINAL: Alex Burns

They assure me it beats the deception camo all to heck.
Do you really believe they'd tell you Yeah, we wish we could still getDeception because this stuff isn't near as good...
Welcome to the forums, Alex.

The reason I'm disapointed without seeing the new camo, is because there was nothing wrong with the deception pattern on it already!! In fact, it was perfect, IMO. Why did they change it? Because they sold to Primos? I can't help but think it's going to have to be mossy oak with Primos owning them. Thats one of their biggest sponsors.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Dominant Buck

I'll be honest.....as a Matrix owner.....

I wouldn't give you $150 for the "Mathews" clad DB blind.

But that's just me.... I have no ties to PRedator AT ALL.....but it wasn't "broke".
Old 12-13-2007, 12:15 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

But that's just me.... I have no ties to PRedator AT ALL.....but it wasn't "broke".
Ditto that, Jeff.

I'm just really disapointed that Double Bull sold out to Primos. Unless they were in financial jeapordy, I honestly don't understand their selling out. Now we'll get mass produced blinds with PRIMOS plastered all over it... Just like everything else out there...
Old 12-13-2007, 12:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Ditto that, Jeff.

I'm just really disapointed that Double Bull sold out to Primos. Unless they were in financial jeapordy, I honestly don't understand their selling out. Now we'll get mass produced blinds with PRIMOS plastered all over it... Just like everything else out there...
Disappointing though it may be, can you really blame them?? They built the business from the ground up, worked hard for several years, and now just made a PILE of money. They can retire and hunt from here on out, w/out the worry of running a business.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:41 PM

x2...except im not even a matrix owner... yet.....looks like ill have to grab one up quick before stores restock with the new camo[&:]
Old 12-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Dominant Buck

If everything I'm hearing (in this thread) is true.....and I was looking for a blind.....I'd call Scott Abbot (sp?) / Buckeye up and order the Eastman (is that right???) in ASAT in a MINUTE!

I wouldn't even PONDER the DB. The camo was almost THE selling point for that company. Unless they're making a 40% larger scale enigma DB.....

Well....I wouldn't kick a hog in the ass for the one shown.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:43 PM

My ASAT is looking better all the time . . . . .
Old 12-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Disappointing though it may be, can you really blame them?? They built the business from the ground up, worked hard for several years, and now just made a PILE of money. They can retire and hunt from here on out, w/out the worry of running a business.
Exactly right, Donnie... I read last year a fascinating interview with the guys about literally sleeping in cars and being WAY broke as they chased their dream to get Double Bull over the hump... kudos to them if they've reached a point where they can sell and live off the rewards of their efforts from here on out.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well, I am interested in seeing what they come out with. I like new products.

...but then again I am not an open-pattern kind of guy so the move away from Predator doesn't bother me.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:57 PM

I think the new "Lost" camo on the Mathews DB looks pretty good?
Sure looks good on all the DXTs I have been selling

Quick Reply: New Double Bull Blind for 2008!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.