Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 TRUE ALBINO BUCK BAGGED - OHIO >

TRUE ALBINO BUCK BAGGED - OHIO

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TRUE ALBINO BUCK BAGGED - OHIO

Old 12-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: TRUE ALBINO BUCK BAGGED - OHIO

ORIGINAL: richard hoyt

Why shoot him? its a albino deer that doesnt even score in the eightys!!! Theres not very many albino's out therelet him reach his maturity point then kill him!!! Would have been more impressive to me, to see him in a couple of yrs but congrats ne way
the odds are stacked so greatly against him it was the once in a life time shot. the odds of an albino deer living past its first is very slim. the odds of seeing an albino is very slim. and finally seeing an albino buck that is bigger than a spike is really unheard of. great trophy and congrats!
Old 12-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: KansasBBD

ORIGINAL: richard hoyt

Why shoot him? its a albino deer that doesnt even score in the eightys!!! Theres not very many albino's out therelet him reach his maturity point then kill him!!! Would have been more impressive to me, to see him in a couple of yrs but congrats ne way
the odds are stacked so greatly against him it was the once in a life time shot. the odds of an albino deer living past its first is very slim. the odds of seeing an albino is very slim. and finally seeing an albino buck that is bigger than a spike is really unheard of. great trophy and congrats!
\

Agreed but there have been a few nice albino buckskilled in the past but they are really rare.

If you had a place that you could controll the dangers(high fence) then you would be able to let them walk but that is about the only way to insure he would reach maturity.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man thats awesome congrats he's a real beauty
Old 12-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Would have been more impressive to me
Guess his goal wasn't to impress you.

Congrats, I would have dropped the deer in a second.

A trophy is made from the experience or a special hunt as much as it is from the amount of inches on it's head, too bad some people haven't learned that yet.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on a once in a lifetime trophy!

Ignore the naysayers. They don't even deserve a response.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on a great buck and story!! I would have shot him too!!! I also agree that second post guy should be removed!!!! Congrats again!!! Walt
Old 12-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I should be removed for expressing my opinion in a non offensive manner? and I should be ashamed? of what?
Grow Up

The ONLY thing I'm ashamed of is the fact that I still come to this bogus website and read these idiotic posts.

The kid joined the site only to post this story in 3 different threads and hasn't been back since.
That story was a waste of my time, and so is this response... get a life people.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

The ONLY thing I'm ashamed of is the fact that I still come to this bogus website and read these idiotic posts.
Well as the old saying goes then" Don't let the door hit ya where the good loed split ya."

The kid joined the site only to post this story in 3 different threads and hasn't been back since.
That story was a waste of my time, and so is this response... get a life people.

So he posted it in three appropriate area's maybe he read the first two responses and said "this site sucks" .

get a life people.
right back at you.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

BFD Haz?? and the rest of us should get a life and grow up??

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and confirm it.

So the guy became a ghosthunter overnight and only posted a few times. Maybe he was thrilled with his kill before some kill joy jumped on him.

Oh wait.. You have 1674 posts which must make you a genius. No one said youHAD to respond to every post and maybe everyone shouldstart great threads like "Bobb'nhead buck...
Old 12-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys sure know how to prove a point - your posts were 100 times more insulting and damaging then mine.

Sorry for breathing your air guys - I'll go hang myself now

Quick Reply: TRUE ALBINO BUCK BAGGED - OHIO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.