Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 SANTA IS COMING NOW!!!! >

SANTA IS COMING NOW!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

SANTA IS COMING NOW!!!!

Old 12-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: SANTA IS COMING NOW!!!!

he might be the only 10 year old boygetting a diamond for christmas haha.. When he goes back to school and his teacher asks what he got for christmas she will be like "why in the world would you want a diamond for christmas?"
Old 12-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

You bet he is gonna love it. I can't wait till my little guy gets old enough to shoot (2.5 now). I bet you're as excited as he is to get it set up and shooting.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:01 PM

He is going to Love it. He will never forget his first bow so it will also be a lifetime memory. Thats an awesome gift.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks all,
HuntingBry you are right, I am excited[8D], actually a little jealous. I was thinking about puting all the goodies on, but thought thats part of the fun, let him enjoy too! The bow looks great also and seems light enough for him .I ordered from B.P. and asked in the message box if someone could set it to 30lbs DW and 24 DL and thats how it came. DL may be a little long yet? Just have to get it out and play with it. If he starts out shooting me, then I may have to put one on my Christmas list...Ha!
Thanks again!
Crutch
Old 12-07-2007, 04:35 PM

It is always good to see another kid getting involved in this awesome sport, and that is going to be a christmas present he will remember forever!

On a side note he is 10 and shoots about 24" draw length? I am 21years old and shoot a 25-1/2" draw. Is he big for his age or am I just a midget?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

Very nice, lucky kid!
I wouldjust start him outwith aluminium arrows!
Old 12-07-2007, 06:12 PM

What a great gift....man, it brings back memories of getting my 1st shotgun and even my first Red RiderBB gun.

You gotta take a picture of your son on Christmas morning and post it up for us to see him with the bow and a massive smile.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: crutch

Not sure why pics didn't come in first post?

I think Santa has excellent taste.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Typical Buck

Momightymite,
I think my post right before yours mentioned DL may be to long! I thought it may of been to long but thought I would start there. I guess I'll just have to shoot it till he grows into it[8D]
crutch
Old 12-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Typical Buck

thats awesome man! you guys are going to have a blast together in the woods, i remember when i got my first bow for christmas and i have been absolutely addicted ever since!

Quick Reply: SANTA IS COMING NOW!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.