Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Funny hunting-related wife/gf stories? >

Funny hunting-related wife/gf stories?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Funny hunting-related wife/gf stories?

Old 12-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Funny hunting-related wife/gf stories?

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

Bigj71
You shouldstuck that one out. Crazy chicks can be a lot of fun. Oh the possibilities!
I know....but this chick was certifiable! I mean, she's on the ground playing "Tonto" and I'm standing there like "you gotta be freakin kidding me!"When something like that happens to a person, it takes a couple seconds for what you're seeing to compute. After I processed what just went down, I said what I said and got the hell out of there!

I could tell she was not happy with me and I wanted to keep my hair!

LMAOJohn That has got to be one of the funnest storys i have ever read on this forum. I so laugh so hard it hurt
Old 12-07-2007, 03:26 PM

I've never just dated a girl to hunt their family land, but i stayed with a girl much longer than i should have simply bc i loved her family farm that me and her dad hunted. Well that and she was beautiful. But man, it got annoying quick, but i just couldnt let go bc i loved hunting that sweet piece of land. LOL
We are horrible aint we
Old 12-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: RTA47

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

Bigj71
You shouldstuck that one out. Crazy chicks can be a lot of fun. Oh the possibilities!
I know....but this chick was certifiable! I mean, she's on the ground playing "Tonto" and I'm standing there like "you gotta be freakin kidding me!"When something like that happens to a person, it takes a couple seconds for what you're seeing to compute. After I processed what just went down, I said what I said and got the hell out of there!

I could tell she was not happy with me and I wanted to keep my hair!

LMAOJohn That has got to be one of the funnest storys i have ever read on this forum. I so laugh so hard it hurt
You know what they say....."Truth is stranger than fiction."
There are some real strange people in the world.....and I seem to attract them![&:]
Old 12-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Fork Horn

i have to give my girl credit. she has been a trooper.
she just started bow hunting a coupla years ago, before she decided she wanted to do it, i took her with me. we were in a big double stand in a woodlot between 3 swamps, right before shooting time, a big doe and a couple little guys walk about 50 yards away in a semi circle toward us. she walked through my shooting lane at like 35 yards. My girl was shaking she was so excited. I shot and we waited. got down and i shot under her. I was all upset, couldnt figure it out. (turns out the new arrows were way heavier than the old ones) but she was SO JAZZED. The next day I get home from work, and she isnt there, so I call and she is at my dads house practicing. She has missed a coupla times since then, but we will hook her up soon. [:-]
the last day of the season last year, I had only gotton one deer and was real anxious to be out. we were in a ground blind, it was about 4 degrees outside, and about 30 min till shooting time, I look at her and ask if she wants to go and she kinda nods. she steps out of the blind, i give her her bow, and Start to get out and look over, and the doe walks out 15 yards away looks at us and leaves. I was so pissed but she felt so bad i couldnt be angry at her. and it was really cold.
This year in gun season on Opening day in NE ohio she sat out all day without a gripe. you boys up here know how bad it was this year. haha. I gotta get her hooked up with one so she holds interest, but I couldnt have foud a better one. She now rides motorcycles, is starting fast draw, archery, animals, music everything i could want.Best hunting partner and friend I could have ever asked for. 3 years and more impressed every day.

And she's hot, which is a bonus
Old 12-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Site Buck Guru

BigJ....I think maybe you should call her.... tell her you need some ancestral help connecting on a mystic buck. Use a pat phone.

Remember, it will be important to have indian drums beating softly in the background when you call.

Good luck............. and don't give her your home address or phone number! [:-]
Old 12-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

When I was a kid Idresses up as an indian for holloween one time! How about I send her some smoke signals
Old 12-07-2007, 05:15 PM

I had went hunting and had a bottle of fox urine cover scent in my hunting bag. Well, I got home and forgot it was in my pack and effectively launched my pack across the room and it landed and burst. I never heard it and for about 2 days my girlfriend freaked out trying to find out what the heck that smell was. This was quite funny considering we at first blamed it on the dog and then searched all through the house for 2 days before realizing what it truly was.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

LMAO, thats good sssssshhhhhhh!

ORIGINAL: GregH

BigJ....I think maybe you should call her.... tell her you need some ancestral help connecting on a mystic buck. Use a pat phone.

Remember, it will be important to have indian drums beating softly in the background when you call.

Good luck............. and don't give her your home address or phone number! [:-]
Old 12-07-2007, 10:16 PM

Lmao. BigJ your story had me laughing for a good five minutes. But you know what they say this thread is worthless without pics.

I dont really have any stories of the girlfriend that are hunting related, but I was able to take her to Bass Pro tonight to pick out my own x-mas gifts....That's a damn good start.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:29 PM

Being away from home for most of three and a half months and leaving my wonderful yet challenging kids with supermom is a helluva trying time for all of them and I'm grateful they don't give me too much grief about it. It's hard to complain when I'm not seeing deer when she's stuck in 1790sq. ft. with our two kids AND several kids she provides day care for when I'm sitting in GOD's beautiful creation watching the best nature/reality show ever....plus, she's HOTT

Quick Reply: Funny hunting-related wife/gf stories?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.