HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   T.V. Hunting Gone Bad! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/221117-t-v-hunting-gone-bad.html)

BUCKTOWN 12-05-2007 01:31 PM

T.V. Hunting Gone Bad!

I'm just sick of watching this crap even though its hard not to. These people pretending to be god's gift to the outdoors. Making bad shots and acting like it was perfect with a fist pump. Baiting animals and theninsistingthatits normal tosee that many deer every time they hunt, without showing the feeder. Worse yet, the top dogs of the business, shooting tame deer raised on a farm until their 4 years old then purchased and releasedto be hunted,blows my mind!(Why do you think they have names for most of them?) Rumor is that a certainchallenge(?) (think soup) held earlier this season in southern Illinois, and reported widely on this website, purchases deer to be shot by contestants. Congratulations! Holy ****! [:@]

Austin/WI 12-05-2007 01:33 PM

RE: T.V. Hunting Gone Bad!

Anyone got some butter?

my7pointmonster 12-05-2007 01:38 PM

wow.

Ryan.

gutshot 12-05-2007 01:39 PM

And yet you watch them anyway....[8D]

burniegoeasily 12-05-2007 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: burbaust99

Anyone got some butter?
Pass me some popcorn

HuntingBry 12-05-2007 01:41 PM

Which show or "hunting celebrities" are you referring to? I know that some shows have some pretty suspect material in the interest of satisfying sponsors, but others do a pretty good job.

I'm curious as to which ones you have issue with.

Austin/WI 12-05-2007 01:41 PM

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

Anyone got some butter?
Pass me some popcorn

Here ya go

BigTiny 12-05-2007 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

Anyone got some butter?
Pass me some popcorn
This might be a double-bagger.

MN/Kyle 12-05-2007 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: BUCKTOWN

I'm just sick of watching this crap even though its hard not to. These people pretending to be god's gift to the outdoors. Making bad shots and acting like it was perfect with a fist pump. Baiting animals and theninsistingthatits normal tosee that many deer every time they hunt, without showing the feeder. Worse yet, the top dogs of the business, shooting tame deer raised on a farm until their 4 years old then purchased and releasedto be hunted,blows my mind!(Why do you think they have names for most of them?) Rumor is that a certainchallenge(?) (think soup) held earlier this season in southern Illinois, and reported widely on this website, purchases deer to be shot by contestants. Congratulations! Holy ****! [:@]
Turn your tv off.

or better yet,

You put a tv show together, doing it the "right way"

I'll take some of that

Austin/WI 12-05-2007 01:46 PM

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: BUCKTOWN

Turn your tv off.

or better yet,

You put a tv show together, doing it the "right way"

I'll take some of that
Amen to that. Turn it off or make your own!