Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I FOUND 2 BUCKS LOCKED TOGETHER DEAD!! QUESTION? PICTURES UP WOOHOO

Old 12-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Spike

Default I FOUND 2 BUCKS LOCKED TOGETHER DEAD!! QUESTION? PICTURES UP WOOHOO

Ok last sunday, I found 2 bucks that got locked together and died, they are from last year and the rats have chewed on some of the tines but not to bad...the good part is one is a 23 point that will gross over 200 inches and the other is the largest 8 point ive seen he is 22in wide and G2 are 15 and G3 12 inches,with 7in brows, id say in the 170s.....2 once in a lifetime deer, now what do i do with them.....Contact cabelas or basspro, or what....i have some pics but on this computer i cant download them but i will asap....i dont want some of you guys bashing me if i procrastinate getting them on here saying that im lying, i will get it done, Thanks for the help, and oh yeah they re from SE KS, also the 23point is a main frame 10point with kickers, his G2 were 13 G3 were 12 and G4 were 9 main beams were 26 with huge mass....anyway help me figure out what to do
Old 12-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I FOUND 2 BUCKS LOCKED TOGETHER DEAD!! QUESTION?

goto photobucket...make a free account..upload the photos and then post them up!! sounds like an awesome find...

PA i am pretty sure it would be illegal for me to take out of the woods....
Old 12-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

i'd say keep them and enjoy them, and not try and pimp the animals remains out for a few dollars.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Spike

Josh trust me I dont need the money, id like to see them hanging somewhere like cabelas, and maybe they would give me a replica that is not as chewedMauser its not that i cant upload them, we ordered a new computer from dell and they didnt put a spot on the tower for the lil blud disc to go.....i will get them asap. I promise.....thanks for the imput.....
Old 12-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

I would love to see the pics and I would have no problem "pimping" them. If someones willing to offer you something for them, then you should take it. I promise you that Cabela'a or Bass Pro Shops ain't hurtin' for nothing either. Mabey you could pick up some new gear or something.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whatever you do, check the laws first. Make sure you don't break any game laws. They very greatly from one state to another on picked up antlers and selling them.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Spike

http://http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/napahunter/073.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/napahunter/078.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/napahunter/ntypical.jpg
Old 12-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Spike

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/napahunter/073.jpg
Old 12-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are pretty chewed up. I doubt any big time stores would be interested in displaying them. Maybe a local archery shop or just enjoy them yourself.

And I'm not seeing any 200" deer in that picture???
Old 12-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Spike

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, BUT HEY WHAT A FIND HUH, ALSO JMBUCKHUNTER, WE HAD A LOCAL B/C SCORER PUT A TAPE ON THEM AND HE CAME UP WITH 213 GROSS ON THE BIG ONE AND THAT IS ADDING A LIL FROM WHAT IS CHEWED, HE HAS ALOT OF MASS AND TINES OUT OF THIS WORLD, I KNOW PICS DONT DO JUSTICE BUT TRUST ME IF I WERE GONNA LIE I WOULD OF POSTED PICS....23SCORABLE IT ALL ADDS U, GRANTED NET IS GONNA BE TERRIBLE BUT WHO CARES.....

Quick Reply: I FOUND 2 BUCKS LOCKED TOGETHER DEAD!! QUESTION? PICTURES UP WOOHOO

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.