Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What are this guys chances? >

What are this guys chances?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What are this guys chances?

Old 12-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What are this guys chances?

peregordusmc...The afternoon the hunt occured was the first night I had hunted with the new broadheads. I took them off my arrows as soon as I got back to the house and put my others back on.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:54 PM

Did you practice with them and tune them?
Old 12-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

Wow bawanajim ease off a little. You do not know what actually happened because you were not there. So you cannot assume that it was unethical at all. He made what sounds like a good shot with no penetration.

How far was the shot, and what are you pulling on your bow? I would say he will be fine. Deer are tough animals, but you will notice him next year if you see him. His rack will show the signs of his injury.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:47 AM

shoot him and he has 0% percent chance of being a very nice buck next year... from what i have noticed, even with people by the way, if something is truly in dire straights they have no appite and dont care to move much if any at all..... this guy appears to be fine just a bit uncomphy with the unicorn thing going on.... just relax guys and give nature time to take care of it.... if you need to shoot something shoot that stump... 'corse that just my opinion... but to answer your question i would say a very good chanch of making it......
Old 12-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well he obviously is a tough deer. Your wound isn't causing his limp, so he had another encounter that he survived. If you tried to shoot him once, I don't understand why you wouldn't if given another chance. (Besides the whole time restriction thing, I got that) But if he come by again, do what you want.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:44 AM

Bawanajim he made a good shot on him but the arrow dident penatrate. its not his fault so why dont you stop harrasing him. you know how your P.S. thing says long haired freaky need not apply, maby i will put on mine Bawanajim need not Reply.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Fork Horn

Much agreement here Dan
Old 12-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bawaanajim seems like a real jerk---among otherthings
he must be some sort of super hunter
Old 12-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Hunter Dan7

Bawanajim he made a good shot on him but the arrow dident penatrate. its not his fault so why dont you stop harrasing him. you know how your P.S. thing says long haired freaky need not apply, maby i will put on mine Bawanajim need not Reply.
Reread the part about him passing up a 60 yard broad side shot with a scope sighted shoot gun at the same severly limping buck that he previously wounded.

AT this point and time maybe you could point out justexactly whoms fault this little misadventure might be.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: dprsdhunter

Bawaanajim seems like a real jerk---among otherthings
he must be some sort of super hunter
Oh yea you write stuff like that.................I just might have feelings don't ya know.

The "super hunter" partmight be pushing ita little bit but , thanks just the same. I'm truly humbled.

Quick Reply: What are this guys chances?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.