Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whats the most useless hunting >

Whats the most useless hunting

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whats the most useless hunting

Old 11-30-2007, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Whats the most useless hunting

Most worthless hunting item -
My Rem 1100 SPS deer gun, Iunloaded 5 roundson that button buck from 30 yds and "it" missed everytime !!!

Slack
Old 11-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

At least it makes a nice avatar for you.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Definitely the Butt-Out. I tried it on 2 deer this year, and all it did was tear the poop chute into peices. You're left with a bloody poopy mess after that. And you still have to use your knife to clean up the mess you made. The only thing it helped me do was get poop on my gutting knife and hands.

And the instructions don't tell you how to remove the butt out tool from the anal canal after you use it. So now you are pulling on a chunk of intestines trying to get the ten dollar piece of plastic out of the shredded bloody bunghole you just ripped to peices.

I got so mad trying to use that thing I threw it at my buddy, with the mangled strip of colon still attached,who was laughing histerically at me trying to use it. [:@]
Old 12-01-2007, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

qzq.. At least the butt out is blaze orange so no one saw us trying to use the thing...DON'T try it on a live deer. They don't like it!!!
Germ.. Did you ever think on tying a different deer hoof on your arms and legs and walking the woods. If you put doe feet on your hands and a big bucks on your feet and crab crawled you might have something..
Old 12-01-2007, 07:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

my saftey harness....

havent used it in the past 2 seasons!

but hopefully it remains a useless item and i NEVER find myself hanging from a tree!

besides the scrape drippers and store bought scents, i really cant think of anything i bought that i found to be utterly useless..

(the saftey harness thing was JUST A JOKE...believe me, i dont leave the ground without it being attached to a tree...)
Old 12-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Spike

Definitely the Butt-Out. I tried it on 2 deer this year, and all it did was tear the poop chute into peices. You're left with a bloody poopy mess after that. And you still have to use your knife to clean up the mess you made. The only thing it helped me do was get poop on my gutting knife and hands.

And the instructions don't tell you how to remove the butt out tool from the anal canal after you use it. So now you are pulling on a chunk of intestines trying to get the ten dollar piece of plastic out of the shredded bloody bunghole you just ripped to peices.

I got so mad trying to use that thing I threw it at my buddy, with the mangled strip of colon still attached,who was laughing histerically at me trying to use it. [:@]
Thank you for that....I'm still laughing....[8D]
Old 12-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Bartender

LMAO oh man
ORIGINAL: Germ

Yes why I am going bald, rubbing those trees is a b!tch
Old 12-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Bartender

PM me your addy you can have my dripper, never been used.

HmmI am going to go through all my gear and part with most of the stuff I no longer use.
I will make a list later and anyone is welcome to have them.
ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I can imagine that thing gets pretty "ripe" in Oct., germ

I'd love to have a video of you pawing at a mock scrape with a frozen deer leg.
Well I will take some video, and hey I have mock scrapes bucks have been using for 15+ years. I have been reading about a MI hunter who works his mockscrape lines all year pretty much. I am going to do so this year. Going to buy a scrape dripper, it may make the list next year I used the leg once then throw it away.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Spike

i have heard about htat thing. if i were the deer i would be scared!

Quick Reply: Whats the most useless hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.