Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NOT YET!!

Old 11-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Spike

Default NOT YET!!

I am so sick and tired of hearing this from people. You havent killed one yet. Itell them that yes I have a couple does in the freezer from early in the season,But I am looking for a big buck from now on. Some say ohI see. But the ones that make me so disgusted are those that say well look at the pics of the 8 or so deer we killed over gun season and the pics show some nice does and afew small like 4 or 6pointers.Every year if you look for big deer and don't get one they wanna say well you must not have any luck or need to learn how to hunt cause we kill a bunch. Same people when you dodrop a big buck they tell everyone you just got lucky. Makes mejust want to scream at them that my 6 year old would'nt shoot the little can openers that they do.

Sorry just venting. Anyone else go through the same stuff.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NOT YET!!

every year.....My gripe are the ones that drop anything that walks in front of them, and then act as though it is some great achievement.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:48 PM

I go through the same kind of stuff. i kill a couple of does earl in the season and then i start hunting for good bucks. i will let spikes four points and little ones like that walk some people will say you are stupid you let all those deer walk but i say next year they will be bigger.i got my own land so i try to keep tgood deer managment
Old 11-28-2007, 07:47 PM

I just find it funny that people that shoot all these small bucks complain that they never see any big ones....
Old 11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

i agree with you mcagney, you cant shoot big ones if you shoot all the small ones
Old 11-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Site Buck Guru

No, I don't go through that. I would just walk away from them, they're not friends.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Typical Buck

How about the old cop out,"Any deer with the bow is a trophy", line, usually used to justify the shooting of a young immature buck. Now before some of you get on me, what I mean is that anyone who puts in the time like "we" do, most certainly realizes the pains and commitment it takes to get within bow range of a deer and considers any deer taken with a bow, or any firearm for that matter, precious. I just hate it when the weekend warriors "get lucky" and kill a future P&Y because it was there.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:56 PM

ORIGINAL: mcagney014

I just find it funny that people that shoot all these small bucks complain that they never see any big ones....
Agreed
Old 11-29-2007, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

"Trophy Hunters Unite!!!"......they yell as they combine their power rings in the form of aglimmering trophy rack for all to stare at in amazement.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:28 AM
Spike

I am the same way...and I hate it...it soooo pisses me off

But, this year..after killing 2 does early, I got me a monster!
This is the 2nd year in a row...so I think I've kinda quieted them down a little...I hate them ppl!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.