Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bo Jackson...bowhunter? >

Bo Jackson...bowhunter?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bo Jackson...bowhunter?

Old 11-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bo Jackson...bowhunter?

ORIGINAL: Ed McDonald

Bo knows bows ! There was a couple of Bow Hunting magazine articles on him several tears ago .
And there it is...LOL I was going to post it, couldn't believe it wasn't posted them BAM!....nice.

Bo knows bows.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Fork Horn

i think walter payton used to shoot bows, that man was a great athlete.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I read Bo's book when it came out a long time ago...he overcame alot and was a tough guy..one of the greatest athletes in history.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

That man right there's the greatest raw athlete I ever saw compete.
I agree 100%!!

He was on an episode of "Joe's vs Pro's" awhile back and his event was a HR derby. He can still hit it a mile.....even with a bum hip.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Spike

Hell yeah Bo, its nice to know he is a hunter.... oh yeah he played for the royals, gotta represent the KC. What was he thinking playing for the raiders[:@]!!! you would think he would be a little smarter and shoot a botech...
Old 11-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Ed McDonald

Bo knows bows ! There was a couple of Bow Hunting magazine articles on him several tears ago .
Rats, I was gonna say Bo kno's Bo's. But yes, I've seen him in hunting media after the days I would see his TECMO BOWL player fly away from me to the endzone. He was the only one that wouldn't get caught from behind, forcing you to do "The Weave" for the last 30-70 yards of a touchdown run. Now THAT'S an athlete
Old 11-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Fork Horn

Bo Jackson has been hunting for years. I wish there were moreAfrican Americanbow hunters. It would be good for the sport thats for sure...more widespread...and we could actually get rid of the "Redneck" classification as well. Regardless of race, religion or gender, we need more people in our sport. Just my opinion.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:16 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

Bo is a pretty hunter and bass fisherman. He is the best athlete to ever play football. You guys from Bamma may remember a guy named Rudi Johnson?? He went to my high school here in Va, my cousin was his full back for all four years, man they made a tandem, they were 4 years behind me, we all know what he did at Auburn in just one year, and we all know what he is doing now(Bengals) , he was the only one I saw that ever came close being Bo Jackson on the field. Rudi doesn't hunt, I know for sure, so can't compare them on that field!!
Am I reading this wrong???????
Old 11-30-2007, 07:16 AM

Ron, dude, Im telling you, Rudi was just sick on the field as a back and a linebacker in high school. He's not Bo Jackson but he is one fine running back. Oh yeh, anyone questioning Bo Jackson's ability, just ask the Bosworth, Im sure he still remembers Bo!!!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:24 AM

Walter payton was also a bow hunter

Quick Reply: Bo Jackson...bowhunter?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.