Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia Have It Made! >

North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia Have It Made!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia Have It Made!

Old 11-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Site Bouncer

Default North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia Have It Made!

I don't know what you folks aretalking about as far as deer go......

I went down to visit my brother in Raleigh for the Thanksgiving weekend and I seen more deerdriving through those three states than any other..... ever!!!

I'm talking about good looking bucks too! Right there on the side of the road just eating like they had no care in the world. Deer everywhere I tell ya!!I was "white knuckling it" the entire time driving, thinking one was going to auger intotheSUV at any moment! Talk about a stressful drive, sheeeesh![&:]

I'm not listing to any more complaining from you folks...not after what I saw.[:'(] You guys need to get out and hunt!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia Have It Made!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't tell everyone!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are no deer here, those werefigments of your imagination.Keep moving, nothing to see here.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL!!! There are alot of deer in WV, there is no doubt about that I hunted there my entire life until 4 years ago. However,there isNO WAYI would trade it for what I have now, here in IL.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: goherd1111

LOL!!! There are alot of deer in WV, there is no doubt about that I hunted there my entire life until 4 years ago. However,there isNO WAYI would trade it for what I have now, here in IL.
Hey now!......Let's not start talking crazy here.I'm not ready to pickup and move either. (although 70deg and sunny for Thanksgiving was pretty sweet) I'm just saying, they got a lot of frickin deer....and nice ones too!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't say that we have it made...We do have a good healthy deer population and we do kill some big horns every year. We just don't have the agriculture that y'all have or the "let'em go and let'em grow" mentallity. We're more of a "it's brown it's down" state.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

I don't know what you folks aretalking about as far as deer go......

I went down to visit my brother in Raleigh for the Thanksgiving weekend and I seen more deerdriving through those three states than any other..... ever!!!

I'm talking about good looking bucks too! Right there on the side of the road just eating like they had no care in the world. Deer everywhere I tell ya!!I was "white knuckling it" the entire time driving, thinking one was going to auger intotheSUV at any moment! Talk about a stressful drive, sheeeesh![&:]

I'm not listing to any more complaining from you folks...not after what I saw.[:'(] You guys need to get out and hunt!
THAT'S IT!! I'm actually heading to Illinois on Thursday and when I get back, I'm letting the cat out of the bagof the deer ya'll got up there!Your secret is out!!! HAHA

Big J-you must be talking about the stretch of I 40 between Raleigh and Chapel Hill. The interstate looks like it's been painted red this time of year.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gutshot

or the "let'em go and let'em grow" mentallity. We're more of a "it's brown it's down" state.
You can say that again. That is exactly what burned my ass about hunting in WV. I'm glad I don't have to deal with some of the yahoo's I used to run into while hunting my home state.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: gutshot

I wouldn't say that we have it made...We do have a good healthy deer population and we do kill some big horns every year. We just don't have the agriculture that y'all have or the "let'em go and let'em grow" mentallity. We're more of a "it's brown it's down" state.
Well then all them big bucks I saw must have been visiting theirkin like I was.

My wife thought I was nuts, I kept saying..."look at that buck, no look at that one....holy crap look at that one!"
Old 11-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope. None here. Thanks for visiting though.

Quick Reply: North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia Have It Made!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.