Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Diamond Black Ice? >

Diamond Black Ice?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Diamond Black Ice?

Old 11-26-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Diamond Black Ice?

I'm considering buying one of these. Does anyone have any feedback for me before I go try it out?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-26-2007, 09:37 AM

Default RE: Diamond Black Ice?

I haven't shot one yet. It feels great in my hands though. Light as a feather. Do a search on "Black Ice" and you will get some rave reviews.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought mine back in August and really like it. Small, light, good speed, nice let-off 80%. Very little vibration during the shot andI put an STS on it anyway.It is super quiet. I think you will like this bow.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Pabowhntr did an excellent review of this bow, as well as how it stacks up against some of Bowtech's other choice offerings here: http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2461220
Old 11-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Spike

I have the black ice, I like it alot. Very nice bow......
Old 11-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

I shot a Black Ice a lot this past summer. Very nice Bow. I put a MeanV String Suppressor on it and was super quiet with virtually no hand shock. The Bow is very shooter friendly. I think it is one of the best Single Cam Bows currently on the market

Dan
Old 11-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

If I wasn't such a speed freak, I'd have kept my Black Ice... by FAR the smoothest drawing experience I've ever felt; just an absolute pleasure to draw.

I've migrated to the Diamond Marquis as a "best of both worlds" combination: still very smooth, but lots more speed. I also think enjoy its heft a bit more, as the Black Ice is SO light...
Old 11-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Typical Buck

Here's the review I did for it as well. Great bow!

http://www.huntingnet.com/articles/a...rticles_id=517
Old 11-30-2007, 06:09 PM

Thank you for all of the comments and the reviews were excellent! I am really impressed by Bowtech's line. The Black Ice doesn't appear to be the fastest of the bunch but I keep hearing how smooth it is (hence it's name) and it's plenty fast enough. I also like hearing that it's light and well balanced. And it's an absolutely beautiful bow so when I save up enough money for one in a few months I will post pictures of my new bow. I'm sold on the Black Ice so far. Btw, if anyone is interested in selling theirs please let me know! Thanks buds!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

I hunt with a Black Ice and have nothing bad to say about it, it is really quiet and is super smooth. I have missed a buck with it...but im not blaming the bow for that one...

Quick Reply: Diamond Black Ice?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.