HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   What do you think of Alan Warren? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/219299-what-do-you-think-alan-warren.html)

LKNCHOPPERS 11-24-2007 02:02 PM

What do you think of Alan Warren?

I have seen his show a few times and he seems like a real nice guy buthis hunts seem to require very little skill except for signing your signature on a fat check. Some are bow hunts and others are gun hunts. On the Paradice Hunt Club show he claims how affordable it is, soI checked the website and Whitetail hunts go up to $30K. "Hmm real affordable, I'm really gonna get a loan to put that head on the wall". On top of that, their blinds are little sound proof heated log cabins on stilts. You hunt with a guide that makes sure you have enough money to shoot a certain buck.I have so much more respect for the DIY hunters, that is what it is all about in my opinion.

GMMAT 11-24-2007 02:04 PM

RE: What do you think of Alan Warren?

"My" opinion?

First class TOOL. I turn his show.

Wait....Edit: Are you talking about KEITH Warren? If so....my opinon stands!:)

Rob/PA Bowyer 11-24-2007 06:28 PM

Actually I think Allen Warren's show is slightly better than his twin brother Keith Warren. Keith is a tool. Allen has a bit of humility which Keith lacks.[&:]

Deleted User 11-24-2007 06:29 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Cougar Mag 11-24-2007 08:50 PM

I don't care for either Keith or Allan.

Kybuckhunter 11-25-2007 11:31 AM

I let my remote do the talking...

botechboy 11-25-2007 12:00 PM

I watch a few of the shows but ,honestly those guys only shoot those bucks because someone else does the work , but given the chance I believe anyone of us on here who takes hunting serious could go where they go and have the same results .... and they are called pros nah .

Rhody Hunter 11-25-2007 12:48 PM

i find him boreing . I will only watch him if nothing is on

ben673 11-25-2007 01:04 PM

Wouldn't you guys rather watch normal guys, under real world conditions? Were trying to produce a video that will include a whole year's worth of hunting, with a little fishing,some land management tips, and a good dose of hillbilly charm. All under real world conditions, on a real world budget. I would like to know everyone's opinion of this show idea.

ero112 11-25-2007 02:41 PM

To tell you the truth , I think that television needs a whole new era of hunters.I mean there are a few left around and a select few, but most guys have done it long enough , earned a sh$$ load of money and it just doesnt look real anymore.Hardly any of them even get an excitement out of it anymore.Then if they dont get a trophy by hunts end,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,theres always a rifle to rely on.TOTAL BS!!!!!