Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER >

CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER

Old 11-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER

Oh boy here we go again. That buck was shot in KY last year. Good buck though...
Old 11-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

That is the pennyrile buck from KY...you can google it and you will get the story. Unfortunately that buck is not from MD. Its funny in the past 2 weeks, I have received emails titled "NC state record" "OH state record" and one guy on the "south" forum of this website posted that it was killed by a sherriff in New Kent Co, VA. This pic has been floating around cyberspace for a year.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:36 PM

That pic has been floating around south VA on cell phones for over a month. Be cautious.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Don't ya love the internet rumor mill. Why do people spread gossip without facts on the photos? I'm glad we have guys that can squash this inaccuracy however, it's spread and spread. I knew when I looked at the photo I had seen it before but didn't know where. I wonder why guys make stuff up, not saying this orginal poster but perhaps the guy who sent it to him, or the guy before or before...lol
Old 11-18-2007, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

That buck was taken from KY not MD smokyghost.

The pic pigiron posted was taken in MD last year. I made the post on this site even thought it was taken with a shotgun.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:05 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: pigiron

[/align]

[blockquote]

[/align]
I knew I've seen this buck before. I was under the impression he was killed in Kentucky. In any case he's incredible.

http://www.awesomeantlers.com/showphoto.php?photo=10698&si=maryland%20bucks (Kelly/KY, photos of both bucks are in the link.)

Better yet, this monster is truely from Maryland.............

[/blockquote]
I can confirm this one as I went down to hitchcocks taxidermy in Severn to verify it. What a monster.

Old 11-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

oh well those 2 bucks dont even look the same..lol whatever who cares i was told it was killed the other day by a friend of the coach from the local college..
Old 11-18-2007, 05:34 PM

Ok...ok..ok... I killed it!!! I just wanted to be modest.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah i saw it on awesome antlers.com a while back
Old 11-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Spike

I live in MD and HUnt all over including in cambridge and i too have heard that deer was shot its a true story it was a boy that went to a local high school in star,MD the deer was shot in the evening with a bow.....my substitute teacher confirmed that! he was at that deer when the boyrecovered it......and it is and absolute MONSTER

Quick Reply: CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.