Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 were did the RUT GO??? >

were did the RUT GO???

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

were did the RUT GO???

Old 11-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: were did the RUT GO???

WOW mixed reviews???? i think tom. morning ( ohio youth gun hunt) i'm gonna use teh roar rearly n mayb let out a few bleats. rattle at about 9:30 n let it all work out. HOPEFULY the man upstairs will let everything come together on then couple big ones
Old 11-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Typical Buck

dont forget..alot of rutting happens in total darkness...but i hear ya...u still have
more does that will cycle through this and come on again in december..sooo...the
first 2 weeks can be hot
Old 11-17-2007, 05:36 AM
Typical Buck

Thats what I'm hoping for. Talked to a couple of guys by me(about 45mi. n. of nyc) and they said the same as me.Lots of chasing early(end oct. 1st wk. nov.) now not so much. Looking at history, the teens and 20s have always consistently produced bucks for me no matter what the rut has done, so hopefully history repeats itself. Did miss a 140 class 2 weeks ago though. Just hoping I see him again. Same spot that deer lives, I found a huge ground scrape yest. afternoon.