HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   What's it worth..come on GMMAT jump in Location location location! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/218007-whats-worth-come-gmmat-jump-location-location-location.html)

GR8atta2d 11-16-2007 06:28 AM

What's it worth..come on GMMAT jump in Location location location!

I just gotan e-mailfrom a local auction site that I'm a subscriber of.

155.5 acres wooded (never strip mined) virgin land over 6,000 ft. road frontage. 100% wooded (clean walkable woods) land lays level to gently rolling. Ohio’s highest deer harvest county. Property has been utilized quality deer management practices for the last 5 years, great trophy habitat. Here’s the one you have been looking for! Take your map and walk over at your convenience! Nice trails and potential cabin sites. Bank financing available to qualified buyers – excellent opportunity for an individual, family, or hunting buddies. You decide. Buyer has immediate hunting rights.

Who wants in??3 or 4 of us could have a nice little get-away!
Gmmat..location! TX no BIL's to worry about. Buckeye, no sabotage..I'll be glad to Manage the area.. :D

jmbuckhunter 11-16-2007 06:37 AM

RE: What's it worth..come on GMMAT jump in Location location location!

Better save up, cause 70 acres in Calhoun County IL (Right under Pike County) just sold for $500,000. All woods, big bucks.

The more I save, the farther behind I get.

Jeff K in IL 11-16-2007 06:38 AM

I wonder what it will start out at...:eek:

GR8atta2d 11-16-2007 06:42 AM

Honestly..I go to alot of these things.. If it gets more than 3000 per acre I'd be shocked.

txjourneyman 11-16-2007 06:43 AM

What state is it in? I'm good for about 1/4 acre!

jmbuckhunter 11-16-2007 06:47 AM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Honestly..I go to alot of these things.. If it gets more than 3000 per acre I'd be shocked.
Then the craziness has not hit there yet. That is where it would be starting around where I hunt. And taking off from there.

WV Hunter 11-16-2007 06:48 AM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

$3k/ac is good, but still adds up to alot of money for hunting land. Where I live, (with NO big bucks) land goes for 2-3 times that. Absolutely insane. I have a feeling though, it will continue to fall back to more "normal" prices, but the days of $1k/ac are long gone unfortunately.

Right down the road from me (in the middle of nowhere 20mi from town) 5ac, $175k. Another one closer is 10 ac, $150k and abaout 8 miles away (still 10mi out of the closest town) 275ac, 3.25million

People are nuts...and of course the land just sits there for sale

GMMAT 11-16-2007 06:51 AM

I'm betting you get shocked. What did the Kisky ranch go on the market for????

$8M??? What's that??? $15K+/ac??

I'd consider it if: I were closer....and you could get it on that figure you talked about with 3 other guys. It wouldn't hurt if the other 3 guys wives would hang out at camp, scantily clad.:D

atlasman 11-16-2007 06:52 AM

I'm in for 100K.

GMMAT 11-16-2007 06:53 AM

OK...I'm out.