Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone Wolf Users

Old 11-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default Lone Wolf Users

Hey guys, I have a lone wolf sit and climber I bought last year and never used it. I can't figure out how to attach the seat back to the tree. Can anyone post pictures of there top part please. It came with a bungee strap that has a plastic hook that slides back and forth on it.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Lone Wolf Users

I forgot to mention that the model seat I have has a bungee that slides through the seat with loops on either end.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Spike

you can go to the lone wolf web site and look at the manual..... I had to do it a few times when I was trying to keep my Lone Wolf from clanking whn walking thro the woods..... http://www.lonewolfstands.com/lone-wolf-instructions.aspx
Old 11-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

the bungee cord with the plastic hook is for attatching your top part to the bottom part to pack out. You use the plastic cable to attatch it to the tree.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

then sell it and get the hang on good luck

Old 11-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

what plastic cable craze? my seat has a bungee elastic strap with loops on either end that slides back and forth thru the upper part of the seat.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

Are you talking about the seat pad? Mine has a nylon strap with a plastic snap clip that goes around the tree. My stand is 2 yrs old.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Typical Buck

yep the seat pad. mine has no nylon strap with a snap. it has a bunge chord but with out hooks on the end. It has a loop on either end of the chord.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Arkansas... As someone said. That bungee with the sliding hook is ONLY for packing the stand in and out. It allows you to bungee the top seat portion to the bottom platform portion for carrying! DO NOT USE IT FOR TREE ATTACHMENT!

On the back of both the platform and the seat. You'll see metal teeth cast into the platform. This goes against the tree! There should be 2 (on for the top and one for the seat), Clearish, heavy plastic (nylon?)bark biting belts with teeth in them. They lock into the hollow sections of the stand with the swiveling (permanently attached) clips. They adjust to fit snugly around the tree.

Do not use this stand until someone explains it properly..go to the local Cabelas or where-ever and have someone help you!
Old 11-14-2007, 07:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Oh maybe I mis-understood.

On the seat back .. on mine there is a Nylon strap on the back,upright portion, of the back pad. It has a male end and a female end. You adjust the tension to the proper size tree..and then wrap the nylon strap around the tree and insert the male end to the female end.

Quick Reply: Lone Wolf Users

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.