Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 For everyone asking "What Will He Score?"... >

For everyone asking "What Will He Score?"...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

For everyone asking "What Will He Score?"...

Old 11-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

Default For everyone asking "What Will He Score?"...

Look if you wonder what a trail cam pic of a buck scores, thats ok, but if u kil a buck, just score him. If you want to play a guessing game then later reveal the score, thats fine, but just asking is getting old.
Heres the Boone and Crockett link: http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecords/ScoringYourTrophy.asp?area=bgRecords
Old 11-10-2007, 08:16 AM

Default RE: For everyone asking "What Will He Score?"...

AMEN! i'm sick and tired of it too. "what do you think this guy scores" bla bla bla. learn how to score a deer and do it yourself. i think most of these guys are just fishing for someone to be amazed at how big their buck is. problem is, most of the time they aren't even very big.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: heavy hitter

AMEN! i'm sick and tired of it too. "what do you think this guy scores" bla bla bla. learn how to score a deer and do it yourself. i think most of these guys are just fishing for someone to be amazed at how big their buck is. problem is, most of the time they aren't even very big.
EXACTLY! If yall wanna see who can get closest then surprise us, OK. But yes, I'm glad someone else sees where I'm coming from!
Old 11-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Dominant Buck

I think many people do it to see how well some of us can estimate. You always hear someone say, I saw a 150" buck blah blah blah. Or so and so shot a 160" blah blah blah. I know of a few posts addressed as; "Score this buck", which know exacly what it scores and is seeing how accurate some of the stories are here. I know of a memeber who has done this. Sneaky sneaky.

Old 11-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

I think many people do it to see how well some of us can estimate. You always hear someone say, I saw a 150" buck blah blah blah. Or so and so shot a 160" blah blah blah. I know of a few posts addressed as; "Score this buck", which know exacly what it scores and is seeing how accurate some of the stories are here. I know of a memeber who has done this. Sneaky sneaky.

Yea thats fine by me. You're right there are some guys who say that. And on some of those, what will he score threads its maybe a 110 buck and they say 140. Thats pretty sneaky
Old 11-10-2007, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lots of guys don't shoot many deer and are just looking for a little imput and a pat on the back from the brotherhood. They consider you a pal and are really just sharing their stories with you and other hunters.
If you don't want to venture a guess don't and just move to the next thread.

PS.. What do you think this guy will score. Tinescould be longer but he has great mass. I really wanted to ask anyway cause it's sorta cool how some people are way off and some hit it right on a dime. You don't have to answe Ice.

Old 11-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

That deer does have some great mass. I'll guess 115"?
Old 11-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Typical Buck

I understand, but there are just so many askin. With that buck, i assume by the way u were talkin u have the score. Im alright with that. Ill guess 120
Old 11-10-2007, 01:59 PM

What??????!!!!????? Yu guys are whacked! Those are my favorite threads! [8D]
Old 11-10-2007, 02:16 PM

i like these types of guessing games too.... but lets make a rule that the best guess should get a hat or something (broadheads) for the winner.... of course the poster has to furinish the gift.... perhaps everyone would get to liking the game a whole lot better...or just not read the post
personally i like just guessing..

Quick Reply: For everyone asking "What Will He Score?"...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.