Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone else find this Bulzeye quote hillarious? >

Anyone else find this Bulzeye quote hillarious?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone else find this Bulzeye quote hillarious?

Old 11-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone else find this Bulzeye quote hillarious?

For some reason this sentence typed by Bulzeye struck me and has made me laugh for 2 minutes!

"Also, if you hunt public land, you can take advantage of the lazy idiots who come in after shooting time opens and disturb the deer from their regular early beds or travel routes." BULZEYE

Old 11-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone else find this Bulzeye quote hillarious?

Sorry No.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not funny but the truth. Another is to outlast the lazy people who go in for lunch and sit longer than htey doand get a push of deer late in the morning that people push when they leave the woods. WCL
Old 11-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually the real fun begins if you can get to the back side if the public land before the other guys start moving in, then all the deer come your way. If you can walk about 500 yrds you go further than most. If you stay past 10am you stay longer than most.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

hunting public is alot differnt then hunting privet. You work hard for every deer I hunt both and public is a hole animal by its self at least in this part of the country. There should be a sign going into the norhtern half of wisconsin that says "if its brown its down" thats what everyone dose around here.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

"Sorry No."--Dang Motown you are tough crowd. It just sounds funny because my dad talks like that alot and it just makes me laugh. I read it again and it is still funny.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt the same public-piece Bulzeye hunts, and it's true. You wouldn't believe how many people come in right at first light. And they come in all hours of the morning. You will see alot more deer if you get in early and go in farther. Most of these guys don't go 400-500-yards in. If that. I walked under a guy 2 weeks ago that couldn't have been 200-yards from the lot.

So, to answer your question, no.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

Just had that happen to me, Except this city hunter decided to run to his stand this morning. If your going to go scouting the day before gun season opens, rember bow hunters might be taking advantage of their last day to hunt.

Learn to respect others!!! [:@]
Old 11-09-2007, 07:56 AM

ya mo town seems a little grumpy lol
besides that, i hunt public land when im at school and i know how that is.... people just dont get in the woods early enough, but it can be to our advantage, thats for sure
Old 11-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

I hunt heavily pressured public land. It is amazing and frustrating how many hunters wander/stomp around a half hour after sunrise and an half hour before sunset.

I also saw a bunch of guys going to hang treestands last weekend. That's fineexcept they didn't have any idea where they were going to hang them. They were wandering around, talkingand making a racket onlya couple ofhours before the end of shooting light. They disturbed other hunters who already had stands in place and got out there early.

It's public land so you really can't do anything but try to smile and shake your head. (Getting mad doesn't help.)

Quick Reply: Anyone else find this Bulzeye quote hillarious?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.