HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   29 hours and counting...any ideas? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/216560-29-hours-counting-any-ideas.html)

eman1200 11-07-2007 10:26 PM

29 hours and counting...any ideas?

I've got about29 hours left until my next hunt. You guys have any ideas on how I can pass the time until then? Here's what I have so far:

- take some practice shots with my bow.....wash all my hunting clothes....pick out my next spots....DONE
- work out...check myself for ticks...for the 8th time since my last hunt...read some stuff on huntingnet forums....DONE
- go out for wednesday evening happy hour, which happened to last for 5 1/2 hours.....DONE
- pretend to work during the day....sort of DONE
- play texas hold'em on my blackberry...ONGOING

other than that, it's gonna be a long 29 hours, so any help is appreciated.....fun websites to visit,tasty recipes to go over, women to talk to, research equipment that I can't afford online, yadda yadda yadda......thanks guys, and sorry for those who don't like "rambling" posts but I have a feeling there's a few of you in the same boat.

mohunter82 11-07-2007 10:51 PM

RE: 29 hours and counting...any ideas?

-check equipement again
-practice my smile for when i get my picture taken with deer.
-make sure i have local newspaper on speed dial
-dont forget digital camera for pics to post on HNI

solocamcan 11-07-2007 11:21 PM

ORIGINAL: eman1200

I've got about29 hours left until my next hunt. You guys have any ideas on how I can pass the time until then? Here's what I have so far:

- take some practice shots with my bow.....wash all my hunting clothes....pick out my next spots....DONE
- work out...check myself for ticks...for the 8th time since my last hunt...read some stuff on huntingnet forums....DONE
- go out for wednesday evening happy hour, which happened to last for 5 1/2 hours.....DONE
- pretend to work during the day....sort of DONE
- play texas hold'em on my blackberry...ONGOING

other than that, it's gonna be a long 29 hours, so any help is appreciated.....fun websites to visit,tasty recipes to go over, women to talk to, research equipment that I can't afford online, yadda yadda yadda......thanks guys, and sorry for those who don't like "rambling" posts but I have a feeling there's a few of you in the same boat.
Drive to ILLINOIS, pick me up, drive back to your place, set my stand, go to sleep, wake up and bust'em.:D

todd a smith 11-08-2007 12:07 AM

what about getting a girl over for about 8 hours and lightin her up??

solocamcan 11-08-2007 12:10 AM

ORIGINAL: todd a smith

what about getting a girl over for about 8 hours and lightin her up??