Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 scared of the dark? >

scared of the dark?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

scared of the dark?

Old 11-10-2007, 06:52 PM

Default RE: scared of the dark?

I was waiting on someone to mention the SASQUATCH.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-10-2007, 10:15 PM

ORIGINAL: OUTLAWCREWREDMAN

I was waiting on someone to mention the SASQUATCH.
you would know all about them

Old 11-10-2007, 11:23 PM

I've never mention the time we were sitting on a quanzi-hut looking over a corn field around dark . All the sudden the stalks started moving. We sat there awile watchng and waiting for someone or somethang to show it's self. I was using a Q-beam to light up the top of the corn rows, when somethang appeared above the corn. To this day I can't explain it. Didn't stick around to find out. Human or Sasquatch nobody knows.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Fork Horn

I am glad I'm not the only one that feels like that! I know it's silly but I swear that sometimes something is following me out of the woods. I always get out just at last light also. I have never understood how coon hunters do it, but I do feel safer when I have a flashlight on. I just refuse to use when when deer hunting unless I am tracking.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:16 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Walking in and out of stands in the dark doesn't spook me all that much. Although i've had a few run ins while bear hunting that got my attention and nerves a going. There were 2 different times. The one time i had a bear chopping his teeth at me while i was leaving my bait site, he couldn't of been more then 20 yards from me when i was walking out, too add more excitement to it, my flashlight quit working at the same time he started snapping is teeth at me. Another time i walking out of my bear stand and i had one follow me out of the woods 400 yards, i then sat on the road waiting for my buddy to pick me up. I couldn't see the bear while i was on the road waiting, i could sure hear him though as he was pacing side to side wondering what i was. I finally through a rock in the woods where i last heard him and he busted out of there like a bull dozer. Bear a very curious animals, they can't see to well but can smell unbeleivably good!
Old 11-11-2007, 04:12 PM

I'm not at all scared of the dark but here in Ohio we dont have any of the scary animals. Coyotes are about the worst....oh boy.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

try walking to your stand in the middle of the new jersey pine barrens.i do it all season long. the jersey devil,bigfoot and a space alien help me drive deer. it is very creepy some mornings though!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

Nah, I'm more scared of the day time then the night.

Quick Reply: scared of the dark?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.