Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Where do you work? >

Where do you work?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Where do you work?

Old 11-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Where do you work?

As a 20 year old college student myself, I am in school to get a degree in forestry, if all goes as planned. I also work full time for this company... gksales.net being around the timber industry kind of helps my with my degree, and backround of the things i plan on specializing in. But, as a drawback with all retail jobs, working nights and weekends blows, especially during the rut!
Old 11-07-2007, 12:23 AM

What a great thread!!! Its great to learn that we come from all walks of life !!! Personally Im a full time Network Marketer for FHTM www.fhtmus.com/tschebel so outside of a few phonecalls and emails I can handle from my cell phone....Im in the woods !!!
Old 11-07-2007, 04:52 AM
Typical Buck

Seems like alot of guys on here with an IT/Network background. Great to hear....sometimes I feel like an outcast around the office and everyone would rather talk about golf over hunting and fishing.

Anyway, I am an Account Manager for an Integrator.

Jim
Old 11-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Typical Buck

I just got a promotion. Starting the 19th i'llbe workingfor Childline (Department of Public Welfare) in Harrisburg. But i have a degree in Environmental Science.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:33 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Typical Buck

Awesome. You cant go wrong with Harrisburg.....there's a basspro there! We'll be moving to Carlisle shortly
Old 11-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

PAROLE OFFICER.......CAN HUNT ANYTIME I WANT
Old 11-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I work for a weapons/space systems corporation as an engineer, my plant builds rockets of all sizes, in fact we built some of the ones that sent the last shuttle into space... pretty fun job. As most defense compaines go I get every other friday off which is great cause I just started this year and dont have enough vacation to take off for hunting... but next year I will..

4 weeks vacation, 26 fridays off, and 11 holidays... should be good for some huntin time
Old 11-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Fork Horn

Retired April 2004 as a State Police Officer.Lots of time!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Project Manager for a Structural/Geotechnical Engineering firm. A really fancy way of saying i get paid to play with dirt and concrete. They are pretty cool about allowing me to leave the office a few hours early to get afternoon hunts in.

Quick Reply: Where do you work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.