Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Say a prayer for us... >

Say a prayer for us...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Say a prayer for us...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Say a prayer for us...

Mrs. BigDaddy here.......
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We can only hope for the best, stay strong, and don't give up. Take care, and keep us posted.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know how to thank you guys and gals for your support. Specially since I have never met most of you. You are an awesome group of friends. If I can ever lend any of you support or a shoulder to cry on, all you have to do is ask. And If anyone needs any information about this disease, I will try and answer your questions from my personal experiences.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:58 PM

Um............um.............um........Sorry I missed this, I just got home from hunting camp.

SOB, I have no idea what to say. Um...........You know, people say to trust in God, that he can heal and perform miracles. I know all that to be true, but gosh darnit.......With this going on, it sure is AWEFULLY hard to believe it, huh?

Damnit.....I love you guys, and I'm here, ok? I know we're not BEST friends and all that, but we're friends all the same. If there is one damn thing I can do for you, I will, you just let me know.

I'll be praying brother. I know that sounds moot, and it's not much.....But from my place here, at this minute, it's all I've got, and I'll give it all.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:22 AM

i have just joined this forum tonight and it looks to me like it is a brotherhood to say the least. god bless your family and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Words cant begin to describe how im feeling right now. Im so sorry to hear about everything that has been going on with your family. I cant imagine what you are going through but I will make a solom vow to pray for you and your family every nite. God Bless you and be strong. Its kinda of strange, its like its happening to someone I know personally, but I dont. I guess its the brotherhood. I want to cry.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

My prayers will be with you.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:57 AM

Don't know what to say, other than be strong and keep faith. Prayers sent.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:14 AM

My prayers are with you
Old 10-29-2007, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

Sending prayers John, hope all works out for the best.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:30 AM

May God lay his healing hands on your wife. I am praying for your wife, you and your family and friends and the medical staff. Please keep your faith in God. God will bring everyone involved through this. Just know that thousands and thousands of people are praying for your wife and family. I will continue to pray.

God Bless.....

Quick Reply: Say a prayer for us...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.