Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Illinois Giant !!!! >

Illinois Giant !!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Illinois Giant !!!!

Old 10-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Illinois Giant !!!!

Uhhh......one word.......Illinois Hillbilly ol buddy!! What a freaknasty!!

ORIGINAL: cooter144

Unbelievable Buck!

Possible new state recordandhaving it lying on theback of a four wheeler is the best theycould do for a pic?
Old 10-26-2007, 02:51 PM

ORIGINAL: cooter144

Unbelievable Buck!

Possible new state recordandhaving it lying on theback of a four wheeler is the best theycould do for a pic?
Yeah that guys seems to be an idiot.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Fork Horn

I'm sure we'll see a full spread of that bad boy in North American Whitetail Magazine!
Old 10-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

His name is Joel from Southern Illlinois(dont want to put last name). Dont really know the exact story on the buck but it is the talk of this small town.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Fork Horn

and what you have to pose pretty with a big buck! They just took this picture with a cell phone!! He prolly didnt have time to go get dressed in his sunday best and comb his hair. DAMN!!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bucky~~~ What everyone means is, well just take a look at the "Take Quality Pictures" thread on top of the bowhunting page!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 04:29 PM
Fork Horn

If something like that walked past me i would be in such awwww i probably wouldnt even shoot. i would be looking at his rack....
Old 10-26-2007, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Regardless of score that is a great buck.

Now206 is quite a bit of horn for a 10 pointer to be carrying around.I can't really see it breaking Mel Johnson's state record, which if I'm not mistaken is at 204 inches.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Typical Buck

That is one helluva a deer...congrats to the hunter! If in fact it did score 206" net that would make it a new archery world record.

However, I cannot honestly see it scoring 206" NET because to me it looks as if the right G3 & G4 are common base. Anybody remember the Wayne Zaft buck? Would have been an archery world record but had common base tines and this deer shows (to me) more common base between those two tines than the Zaft deer did. Anyways, I'm not knocking this guy's accomplishment at all...please don't take it that way...just trying to put the score into perspective.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:47 PM

I am afraid that if he had walked by me.Me and him would have went to hand to hand combat cause I would have fell out of my deer stand

Quick Reply: Illinois Giant !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.