Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who has pissed out of their stand? >

Who has pissed out of their stand?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who has pissed out of their stand?

Old 10-23-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Who has pissed out of their stand?

Ok, I liked the thread that PABuck HNTR posted about food in the stand for all day hunts. I was curious myself. You know most of us go crazy about containing our scent, I too wondered if it mattered about food being an issue. I mean most of our favorite snacks are probably foreign to the woods and a deer's nose, but it would be miserable not to eat in a dark to dark sit. This also made me think about something else and raises this question. How many of Guys piss out of there stands? Does that matter? I've done it. I don't like to, but it's happened.Come on guys be honest.

I once herd a guy tell me that he pisses in every srape he finds. I looked at him like he was crazy, but he swore by it. He told me he had buck's check the scrapes right infront of him, the one's he pissed in!!
Old 10-23-2007, 05:45 PM

Default RE: Who has pissed out of their stand?

i have an about 10 mins later a doe ran threw
Old 10-23-2007, 05:46 PM

yeah try the forum search on this one bud. We talked about this one before you were thoguht of.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

I took a leak out of my stand last Sat. and had 2differant bucks within 10yrds of me. It doesn't seem to bother them.One was a 10pt that busted meas I turned my headwhen I heard a slight noise at 2:10PM! The seeking phase is on.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:59 PM

I have and had two does come with in 20 yards about a half an hour later.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

i use a bottle and on my first hunt found something i will not do

i put a little scent killer detergent in the bottel thought it would help kill the scent well 6 hours later on my second or third go it smelled like roten scunk piss or something i do not know if it was the soap piss or the fact it was a washed out milk jug

put no more soap in my bottle
ORIGINAL: general leee

i have an about 10 mins later a doe ran threw
Old 10-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

i got a question if it does not matter if you piss of your stand why do we worry about our scent so much
Old 10-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

I do it all the time and still see and kill plenty of deer.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:25 PM

piss away man
Old 10-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

when i gotta go, watch out...might end up with a golden shower down below!!

im still working on how to do the other deed from the stand. when the time comes, and it will, i WILL find a way. DEFINENTLY dont stand below MY STAND! i really think the bar across the front of my viper will be key when it comes to dumping from the tree...i really think i can manuver it so i can rest my back on it and let er fly...all saftey precautions taken of course.

the one time i HAD TO GO, i didnt have time to scheme up a way...i climbed most of the way down and jumped and ran off into the darkness lol...didnt wanna do it IN my setup...dug a hole and went and climbed back up. that was a pain...im going to figure out a way to go from above

Quick Reply: Who has pissed out of their stand?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.