Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 would you like to read something disturbing? >

would you like to read something disturbing?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

would you like to read something disturbing?

Old 10-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: would you like to read something disturbing?

Most radical animal rightists openly admit that they hate children. Radical animal rightists freely advocate abortion as a method of birth control. I have personally seen "animal people" verbally abuse small childrenbut kiss and swoon over their dogs. Watch your children who frequent Myspace, folks. The radical AR groups use it as a marketing and recruiting tool.

These terrorists are the extreme form of liberalism. Do not vote Democrat! I think Hillary might be a sleeper cell all on her own.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think Hillary might be a sleeper cell all on her own.
Please don't say that name....[:@]
Old 10-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow that was one of the worst things I've read. I still have a hard time believing it. Someone should be watching those people.

Tom
Old 10-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Fork Horn

What should we vote then republican so we can't afford to hunt?? Our political partys aren't the big D in this battle man its all of us brothers and sisters of the world of Hunting and shooting. And I as a Democrat thank you for putting me one of your brothers in a group with animal rights people because im a Democrat??

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Most radical animal rightists openly admit that they hate children. Radical animal rightists freely advocate abortion as a method of birth control. I have personally seen "animal people" verbally abuse small childrenbut kiss and swoon over their dogs. Watch your children who frequent Myspace, folks. The radical AR groups use it as a marketing and recruiting tool.

These terrorists are the extreme form of liberalism. Do not vote Democrat! I think Hillary might be a sleeper cell all on her own.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:40 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: willyd5

What should we vote then republican so we can't afford to hunt?? Our political partys aren't the big D in this battle man its all of us brothers and sisters of the world of Hunting and shooting. And I as a Democrat thank you for putting me one of your brothers in a group with animal rights people because im a Democrat??

ORIGINAL: livbucks

OK maybe he should have said DO NOT VOTE HILLARY instead of the blanket do not vote democrat statement
Old 10-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have seen things like this before and even took the time to register to tell them how insane and crude they were. It was a waste of time since I only lasted for about 7 minutes on the site. I got about three posts in though. They may very well never get it and it's not worth wating energy to help someone who wont listen. Hopefully for all of thier sake they will eventually see where they went wrong and decide that they love siblings more than animals.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

You just have to remember that these are the same slugs that say it is not right to kill a person that is on death row because it is inhuman to kill someone that took another persons life. So they are saying that it is ok for a 10 year old boy to die for killing a bear, but it is not ok for some murder that killed a 10 year old boy to die! Talk about screwed up morals!
Old 10-23-2007, 07:55 AM
Fork Horn

very good point ron!!
ORIGINAL: ron3775

You just have to remember that these are the same slugs that say it is not right to kill a person that is on death row because it is inhuman to kill someone that took another persons life. So they are saying that it is ok for a 10 year old boy to die for killing a bear, but it is not ok for some murder that killed a 10 year old boy to die! Talk about screwed up morals!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Fork Horn

You know this is a subject that we as hunters don't address enough. I do apologize to livbucks for sounding to snappy. This is a very touchy subject for me, but we need to stick together on these things.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

wow thems some odd critters.

Quick Reply: would you like to read something disturbing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.