Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 would you like to read something disturbing? >

would you like to read something disturbing?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

would you like to read something disturbing?

Old 10-23-2007, 06:44 AM

Default RE: would you like to read something disturbing?

Wasn't able to read through all that crap. I'm just sick, and don't know what to say, just that the true Judge will take care of things.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:45 AM

I have spent some time screwing with these people in the past. They kept banning me from the website, so I would sign back up, then get banned again. Why didn't they like me? It certainly wasn't because I used profanity in my posts, because I never did. It wasn't because I "attacked" or threatened other members, because I didn't. It wasn't even because I broke any of their rules, because I was very careful not to.

I kept getting banned because I used logical, well thought out arguements.

One thing that you have to understand about these idiots is that the bulk of their members are young people. Spend some time reading through their posts and you'll see what I mean. They have a small core of adult members, and the rest are young folks who are being "seduced" by the romantic freedom fighters. The good news is that most of these kids wise up pretty quick and aren't around for long. The bad news is the damage that these kids do, and the trouble that they get themselves into, while they are under the influence.

As far as them reading this post, don't worry, they probably already have. They read our mail on a daily basis. In fact, I'm sure that many of their members have accounts here. That's why it's important that we always be on our best behavior. They think nothing of using our own words against us.

By the way, most of these people openly advocate the extinction of the whole human race(except for themselves of course). They think that we are a blight on nature's perfect planet. Although if you ask them why they don't start with themselves(I have), they ban you because it pokes holes in their arguements.

I agree with who ever said that it is good that they are out in the open on their website. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. If these people are out in the open, then we can see what they are up to.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:50 AM
Fork Horn

I tell you what is ironic (i guess) about what is being said in that forum...

It goes to show you that the antis have those among themwho they worriy about giving them a bad name just as we are worried about how some hunters will give US a bad name.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:58 AM
Typical Buck

I think we should all join this site and flood it with posts and run it in the ground. What do you all think??
Old 10-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: honcho12

I think we should all join this site and flood it with posts and run it in the ground. What do you all think??
I was thinkiing the same thing, but it requires an email add to sign up and I don't want my email flooded with anti propaganda for the next 6 years.... I guess I could make up a different yahoo acct. or something.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

These people are seriously ****ed up. I saw one poster on there with enough nads to say that the attitude was wrong, but he was shouted down. I have never been around people that valued an animal life over a human life before, so it is hard for me to comprehend.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

What a bunch of freaks!!!!!! We should do something about this!!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 07:08 AM
Fork Horn

And they think we are cruel?? That is some weird stuff!![:@]makes a person pretty angry....
Old 10-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Coundn't read much of it. Very twisted stuff. If they want to bring religious rants into it, they should become more educated in the bible.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:19 AM
Fork Horn

Those animal rights people are all ignorant retards. I wish we could show them a world with no hunting. Then they could see the disease spread through both the animal world and the human race. I really like the parts they write about godlike or religon. God put animals on earth to surve us period. You can not survive in the world today without consuming ome sort of animal product. I love to think of those pukes eating animal fat from the gelotine in their yogurt. Sorry if I sound like a hater, but I am. I hav had dealings with these people in the past.

Quick Reply: would you like to read something disturbing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.