Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 would you like to read something disturbing? >

would you like to read something disturbing?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

would you like to read something disturbing?

Old 10-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: would you like to read something disturbing?

I'm being honest when I say I can not think of words to type to relay what my mind is saying. I truly feel sick, and can't believe what I just read. [:'(]
Old 10-22-2007, 09:44 PM

A. i pray to god that this boys father will never see that.
B. i never looked down on antis (they believe what they want, i will believe what i want) UNTIL NOW!
C. i think someone should post this thread on their site.
D. i say we all go on their site and be polite, they will know we are hunters from our login names.
E. i pray to god i never meet one of these antis.
i pray for the boy who suffered from cancer and i thank the lord that he was able to harvest an incredible animal (which was used as it should). i pray for people to open their hearts and not bash others for what they believe. ... i believe the golden rule is "treat others (hunans) how you would like to be treated" i say they treat us like complete $h1+ ...
Old 10-22-2007, 09:45 PM

That is the most pathetic thing I've read in a long time. How could any human being wish a 10 yr old boy a painful death? I don't believe what I just read. SAD !!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nwpahntr

A. i pray to god that this boys father will never see that.
B. i never looked down on antis (they believe what they want, i will believe what i want) UNTIL NOW!
C. i think someone should post this thread on their site.
D. i say we all go on their site and be polite, they will know we are hunters from our login names.
E. i pray to god i never meet one of these antis.
i pray for the boy who suffered from cancer and i thank the lord that he was able to harvest an incredible animal (which was used as it should). i pray for people to open their hearts and not bash others for what they believe. ... i believe the golden rule is "treat others (hunans) how you would like to be treated" i say they treat us like complete $h1+ ...
nwpahntr--The problem with "c" is that it would be hard to do that, believe me I tried.

this link is why-----> http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ARCode.htm

as you can see, you have to answer these multiple choice questions that only ANTI's would know, to get an "access code". In order to register for the site you need 10 correct answers.

sad.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow. looked around that site a bit, and it was beyond belief.

there are a couple hunters on there trying to stand up for us.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Sick damn people. May they have a painful life.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:17 PM

If I ever get anything terminal then I want my last wish to be to shoot a hunter, afterall if this boy had a "right to have his last wish fulfilled" then so should I

just because i should be entitled to my opinion i am a hunter and they should recieve there opinion on subjects and i am not downgrading anyone with this comment, i dont care what people say about me, i pitty for the boy.... ..... HELL YA GO BEAR101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could use his body for fuel....burn it just like what his soul is doing in hell right now. ........ WTF

Quote:

And, if I told you I haven't dreamed of "open season" on hunters I would be lying.

YOU SAY IT SO WELL!
I wish that would happen. It would get rid of so much of the pent up anger! ...... WOW! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY !

IM SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE... I READ ALL THE PAGES ... THE FIRST HALF ARE ABOUT WHAT THEY BELIEVE, THE REST ARE ARGUING BETWEEN EACHOTHER AND TRYING TO DECIDE IF THE BOY WAS HUNTING BECAUSE OF HIS FATHER ... POINTLESS

Old 10-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

and people wonder why I dont want to go live in california or in a big city. (no offense intended to those who live in CA, but most of the crazies live there and I give my respect to you for not going insane living there). they need to round up all the people that said those things and dump them out in some good griz territory.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Fork Horn

wow. how stupid, ignorant and twisted can anyone be, but then again liberals of any kind seem to suprise me often in that regaurd.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Did you notice that one of those idiots stated that she hated kids and she hated parents even more . . . but she apparently loves animals far more. Sadly, that's typical of these clueless morons.

Quick Reply: would you like to read something disturbing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.