Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 would you like to read something disturbing? >

would you like to read something disturbing?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

would you like to read something disturbing?

Old 10-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: would you like to read something disturbing?

That seriously made me sick to my stomach. Even if there was a child that caused the end to all hunting I would not wish him/her dead or revel in his/her demise. I am in awe that there are people that actually think like this in this world.

The only positive is that their mentality does nothing but discredit them and their cause.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:05 PM

omg anti are about as dumb as they come i guess. I mean come on lets save 1 bears life by wishing a kid a slow painful death. Do they realize that humans have more rights then animals. I cant wait till the day when people say that trees have feeling too so you cant hunt out of them. Its a sad would we live in. Man im so pissed i read that. Ahh you know i was just about to write something that would stoop us down to ther lvl.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

It just goes to show you the mentality that they have. They all wish that another human being would die a slow painful death and are against hunters, yet none of us wish death upon them. It shows that "hunters" have more class and more respect for life than they do. Unfortunatley for people like that, they will never see the difference. You can show them all the pluses for hunting and yet they are so closed minded that they wont open their eyes to see the truth. I wonder how many of them are vegetarians???????????? Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Fork Horn

WOW i didn't know ppl could be so sick!! wishing a 10year old boy who died of cancer to GO TO HE*L they all need 2 step back and realize wat they are saying [:@]
Old 10-22-2007, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: aldo88

It just goes to show you the mentality that they have. They all wish that another human being would die a slow painful death and are against hunters, yet none of us wish death upon them. It shows that "hunters" have more class and more respect for life than they do. Unfortunatley for people like that, they will never see the difference. You can show them all the pluses for hunting and yet they are so closed minded that they wont open their eyes to see the truth. I wonder how many of them are vegetarians???????????? Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.
its actually funny you said this i thought of something,

They are wishing a slow painfull death on us because we wish a fast clean kill on an animal. Im fuming right now.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: StrikeTrue

That was a complete joke, it took all i had in me to not join that forum and give them a piece of my mind. They are beyond help.
Same here!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

they should live in a world with no hunting and killing of animals.. lets see how much they like living in places with black bears, grizzlies and cougars crawling the streets at all times during the day becuase of the overpopulation.. they'd be surprised when the amount of human killings by wild animals skyrocketed... heartless fools..
Old 10-22-2007, 08:59 PM

this is incredible....honestly....people are glad a little kid died for shooting a bear....what the Heck is wrong with people...this makes me want to start my own war.....against these retards......sometimes i maybe if were so unlucky that they win...and we can hunt deer,turkey,ect....they'll open up a season for hunting these people....since they ready to die for animals.

i mean honestly hunting is apart of our heritage, not to mention we as hunters provide a crucial service with animal management. If we stopped hunting, and let the population boom, then they would starve to death....haha which is more cruel, letting an animal slowly starve to death, or cleanly and humanly harvesting it, while putting the meat to good use.

Im only 20 and my heart goes out to that kids family, im just glad the kid got to have one last hura with his father, i wish we are all so lucky as to get that much before we go.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Typical Buck

I can't believe some people.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who in the hell would wish for a poor 10 year old boy to be screaming in hell?

All i can say is that we really need to pray for these peopl who are truly MESSED UP!

Quick Reply: would you like to read something disturbing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.