Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 North American hunters club >

North American hunters club

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

North American hunters club

Old 10-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default North American hunters club

i am joined the north American hunters club and got my starter kit and my dues payment form and some other stuff is the club worth joining or not

I also got my paper to select my first member test product

how often do they send you products to test what do they send you normally .

What do you guys think of how they help hunters with the money i will be sending them
Old 10-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: North American hunters club

I was a member at one time but they keep sending you stuff that you dont order and then want you to pay for it;

jim1966
Old 10-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Bartender

Once a Year.
Jim1966 they no longer do this practice.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jim1966

I was a member at one time but they keep sending you stuff that you dont order and then want you to pay for it;

jim1966

I've been a life-member for 6 or 7 years now and I've never gotten anything without asking for it and was expected to pay for. I got a nice jacket and a life-time subscription to their magazine. I think it was worth it. I have only field tested 2 or 3 products, but I like the mag so I think I got a good deal.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

when i was in it it was once every six weeks. they would send videos. i told them to quit sending them and they wouldnt stop so i got out of it. when did they change their policy?
Old 10-22-2007, 04:00 PM
Bartender

Life Member here also and tested a productonce a year every year since 97. Make sure after you test a product
about 2 weeks later sign up again. I am due next month to test I will keep you posted. Last Year I test nullo,
year before animal calling software. I would use my computer mic and do a deer grunt and it would analyze this to what was in the program. Same with turkey calling, pretty neat.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Dominant Buck

I was a founding member when they first started. I joinedin the very beginning. I belonged for 5 years with promises of test products. I never got a thing except calls for buy this book yada yada yada. They were sending me unsolicited books with a bill. I sent the first couple back. After that I just threw them away. They demanded payment. I said I didn't order a book. Show me where I did. They couldn't. I dropped the membership and ask to be taken off their mailing list. The club should be called, "Whatever It Takes to Make Bill Miller Rich"!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:05 PM

ORIGINAL: jim1966

when i was in it it was once every six weeks. they would send videos. i told them to quit sending them and they wouldnt stop so i got out of it. when did they change their policy?
Same here. I got out about a year ago. I got sick of getting their crap, then letters for payment even after I sent it back (which is a pain as well).
Old 10-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

i think i will give it a try and let you guys how it goes 12 bucks a year ant bad as long as i don't get a book i do not wont and a bill i do not wont