Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

CHECKMATE!

Old 10-18-2007, 10:03 PM

Default RE: CHECKMATE!

Awesome buck, congrats. Can't wait to hear what it scores
Old 10-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW!!! Congrats, awesome buck!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats on an awesome deer!! What a pig!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Troy, that is one big mamma jammaMan what I buck. Good job bud, been waitin to see what you would get this year.

Shane
Old 10-18-2007, 11:19 PM

Congratulations on an amazing deer! Thanks for sharing the story.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:21 PM

WHAT A STUD! i would atleast tape a pic on those poachers door.

so does this mean your heading east to hunt some or are you done with whitetail for the year?

you seem to kill a MONSTER every year,obviously know what your doin....again CONGRATS!
Old 10-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TEmbry15

WHAT A STUD! i would atleast tape a pic on those poachers door.

so does this mean your heading east to hunt some or are you done with whitetail for the year?

you seem to kill a MONSTER every year,obviously know what your doin....again CONGRATS!

First off, thanks to everyone.. THis buck here was the buck I called "stretch" He doenst live were I had the tresspassing problems.. But thanks anyway !

I've got this guys sheds from two years ago, video him last summer and got him on trail cam thisyear and photo'd him from a tree stand almost 1 month ago to the day..I actually killed him tonight from a ground blind I made a month ago after photoing him using a particular skid trail to enter a big clearcut...FIRST Time I seen him in a month was tonight..

I will get the whole story out by tomorrow.. IT was truely the "wind" that led me to sit where I did tonight..because I had no intentions on it when I left work to go hunt..

Again thanks everyone! I couldnt be happier...

Trem! I Have 2 whitetails left to kill... One more Idaho tag and one in ND with my buddy TIM... so nope I am not done hunting..

Ok..I am gonna sip on some coffee here and then go put a tape on him.. I really don't care what he scores..I know hes at least 5.5 years old...... not bad for a Federal Land whitetail!
Old 10-18-2007, 11:41 PM

sweet, didnt realize idaho has double buck tags. I remembered you postin bout hunting with Tim over the summer, wasnt sure if the plan was made or not. what a hoss dude. Live it up cuz it wont get any better than that feeling. OLD buck, with bow, from the ground, WITHOUT a store bought blind, on federal land. Man you should try and challenge yourself sometime.[8D]
Old 10-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TEmbry15

sweet, didnt realize idaho has double buck tags. I remembered you postin bout hunting with Tim over the summer, wasnt sure if the plan was made or not. what a hoss dude. Live it up cuz it wont get any better than that feeling. OLD buck, with bow, from the ground, WITHOUT a store bought blind, on federal land. Man you should try and challenge yourself sometime.[8D]

thanks again...yup we can buy left over non-resident tags.. my second whitetail buck tag cost me 255.00 this year, I bought it as fast as I could before they were gone!
Old 10-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Troy! what a trophy, Congrats on a great Buck.

Quick Reply: CHECKMATE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.