Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your Job

Old 10-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default Your Job

Ok I know I seen this post before on this but what do all of you guys do for a living? Seeing that it costs a lot to get land so what do you do to make that money.
Well I will start I work the summer for a mason and know I am work for a guy fixing cars not bad for a 16 year old.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:53 PM

Default RE: Your Job

The last two and a half years I worked for a landscaping company installing and repairing sprinkler systems.

I am currently working as an archery tech at Sportsman's Warehouse.

I'll likely be starting my own business in the spring of 2008.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:54 PM

Well first I was a cop,now I work in a federal prison, at one time it was the only super max in the country. One month from now I can retire and enjoy life
Old 10-18-2007, 04:55 PM

I build swimming pools! The hotter it is the better the business!!
Old 10-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I run my own construction company
Old 10-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be in college for pretty much the rest of my life....then I'll work for about a year and retire...
Old 10-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I work for the Government. I transport Important private documents and packages to important people.Thats all im going to say... can you guess my job title?? GMMAT excluded.

I also work in a seafood resturaunt.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

hunt deer and drink beer...thats what i do

honest...im a college kid!

minus the beer part for me though...i dont have time for wasted days and wasted nights...but that phrase does have a ring to it though...

i goto school for Park and Resource management. should graduate next spring. 3 and a half semesters left. right now im certifed to fight wildfires and be on Search and Rescue teams..soon will be basic medical..next year i am 99% sure i am going through National park Law Enforcement training...NEXT summer i plan to start out in a national park as a law enforcement ranger.

will i be rich?? only if i strike gold or oil...outside the park of course...but will i be happy?? sure looks like i will be...and with everything i will have behind me, i can do anything from be a game warden to border patrol to USFWS etc etc etc...so im sure i will find something along the lines to make me happy...if not, i will find what WILL make me happy and hope my employeer(most likely all you tax paying citizens) will PAY for me to go back to school so im qualified to do what i wanna do
Old 10-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Spike

I'm a HS math teacher in Westchester County (live in Dutchess). I keep my mouth shut about hunting around most of the liberals down here until I get toknowsome of them a bit...and then I ask (an usually get)permission to hunt the suburban woodlots where they live to help with their deer "problem".
Old 10-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Communication Technician for a Telco Company....(phone guy)

phones, business systems, networking, some IT...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.