Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your Job

Old 10-18-2007, 05:10 PM

Default RE: Your Job

I get the GI Bill, disability and do a VA work study at the veterans service center at school
Old 10-18-2007, 05:10 PM

I'm an LPN with about a month and a half left of RN school. I plan on moving to an area with better deer hunting prospects than the where I'm currently at (NW Ohio.).
Old 10-18-2007, 05:12 PM

Service Engineer for a medical company, like a traveling Bio-Med. Not too bad of a job but I cover TN,KY and part of IN and I stay on the road a lot. I'm also starting school in Dec. at ITT for a BS degree in Business Management. I'm also married and have two beautiful kids a boy(2) and a girl (4).
Old 10-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: birdhunter75

I'm a HS math teacher in Westchester County (live in Dutchess). I keep my mouth shut about hunting around most of the liberals down here until I get toknowsome of them a bit...and then I ask (an usually get)permission to hunt the suburban woodlots where they live to help with their deer "problem".
I envy you, I only wish I could hunt Westchester (homes in Rockland). But for now I'm a college student, the best "job" out there .
Old 10-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

U.S. Navy, 25.5 years. Retire in May of 08...then I'll go to work.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:17 PM

Retired Navy, doing some Land surveying.

You might be able to guess from my name what I did in the Navy.
Along with some diving...
Old 10-18-2007, 05:21 PM

College Student, Accounting Major with an Economics Minor...

Work as an SI (Supplimental Instructor) for Econ during the school year and work at both an A&W Drive-In and Penda Corporation (Bedliners, Tonneau Covers, water management systems) during the summer.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Network and voice cable installer Cat3/5/5E/6, Fiber, Coax, V.M.s 110's, risers, ect. AKA. The phone guy.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Fork Horn

Right nowIm on layoff from a company that makes the check-lanes for Aldi grocery stores. Im working as a temp asa welder making hydraulic lines for Case and Caterpillar equipment.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:26 PM
EBB
Spike

I'm a TV writer and producer in Manhattan. I would seem to be as culturally and ideologically far from most of you as one could imagine (Liberal City Yuppie??), but one shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm open minded and try to bridge the gaps between my friends on ALL sides. This is hard sometimes, but it's worth it. All of life is to be experienced and enjoyed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.