Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!! >

Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!!

Old 10-17-2007, 09:09 PM

Default RE: Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!!

Dude, if she's anti hunting, then you know she's a major hottie. There aren't too many hunting girls who are hot, if you find one grab that. Let's see some pics of her...and her mom too if you think that's good. Hey, if it doesn't work out with her, try her mom. LOL J/K

If you take her hunting...don't shoot anything, that'll turn her off. Get her into shooting first, use a .22 on soda cans, or shoot clays or something first. Eventually she'll want the challenge of shooting at something scurrying around, like squirrels and rabbits. Check out the "take your G/F hunting" thread in the deer hunting forum.

And c'mon, really, Taylor Swift, who cares if you don't like the music, that's good scenery.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:20 PM

I don't know what a Taylor Swift is, but I'm gonna go inside and grab a beer and give my wife a big ole' hug for not being a pain in my arse.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

442...I think a Taylor Swift is a cheep Gin & Tonic .
Old 10-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

not going to read all the posts, but i can guess everyone is saying no. And don't do it, not worth it at this time in your life, or ever. My girlfriend does not hunt, but she is super happy for me when ever I talk about it. She loves that I'm so passionate about something. Like I said, she doesn't do it, but loves I do. Don't get any ideas, Jim, She is MINE!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I won't have any woman thats like that. You wannna do tea/coffee with the girls, go to Jamaica whatever. I don't really but I just to be with you[:-]...... I like strapping myself to a tree and freezin my nads off for trophy deer. Next time she gives ya hel give'er the ol' Danza Slap and see what she does then.
Me I'd just rid of her and be done with it.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:13 AM

ORIGINAL: PatrickMc

Dude, if she's anti hunting, then you know she's a major hottie. There aren't too many hunting girls who are hot, if you find one grab that.
its obvious you haven't met me, hntngirl, or huntingirl89. sucks to be you if you can't find a hottie hunting partner. :P
Old 10-18-2007, 04:27 AM

lol good stuff

Old 10-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Give Up Hunting?

Hook up with her in the Off Season..By the time hunting rolls around she'll be so hooked on your bod..she won't be caring what ya do as long as you come home to her..

Old 10-18-2007, 07:17 AM

My girlfriend is actually a vegitarian [:'(], but she doesn't really care about me going hunting. She even goes with me to D.i.c.k.s sometimes to get my hunting equip with me. I have yet to get her into the woods tho! lol i guess if she really loves you, then she will realize your passion for this sport and support you, even if she doesn't agree with it.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: millerhunter13

NO!!!!!!!!!! I would never stop hunting for anyone, and i just started hunting a few years ago.
X2

Quick Reply: Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.